Happy Birthday to all my qaxootis!!

Curly   

Originally posted by *BOB:

quote:Originally posted by Cadaan:

Today is January 1st, the universal birthday for Somalis everywhere

Sorry to disappoint you but my birthday is July 14th
smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.
Oh wow I share a birthday with BOB, now that's cool!

BTW indho I really will be 27 this year lol, but I have started to see why people would lie about their age. I've been thinking about being 25 forever... 25 just has a nice ring to it.

MZanzi   

^^LoL 27 waa laisku sheegay ... I am turning 28 pretty soon ! Hooray! For some reason or other, I do not seem concern I am hitting the big 30 soon… maybe when I really hit it, it would provoke some sort of reaction… but the signs of aging are definitely showing..

Juxa   

just cause curly is genuinely young does not mean norf has to deny inuu 37 jiro or that fufu was 27 when i met him 9 years ago

N.O.R.F   

37 :D

If I look and feel like I do now when I'm 37 then alxamdullillah.

Fufu sheekadiiso was 'muruqyadaa will compensate for age' :D

Curly   

Lol, Norfsky now that you have children you should do what my dad does and celebrate your age by ending very debate or argument with "do you see this" whilst pointing at his grey hair.

Not that I'm saying you're as old as my dad, who btw likes to make himself years older. He was trying to convince me he was born just before WW2, which would make him in his 70's when he's only just received his pension. :rolleyes:

Kool_Kat   

Alla jecliyaa dhalinta reer SOL! All (or most) of the girls are 27 (except for Aaliyah yareey iyo Ibti), and the boys are all turning 30... :D

I am at a age now when I say I am 30, people look at me in a funny way! :mad: No really I am 30...I just murmur the 2...It isn't my fault if they have difficulty hearing!!!

:D @ whispering 2.

reminded of indian joke. indian couple tourist innocently bought two child tickets(cheaper)for london buses - Ticket inspector suprised by the audacity of these adults presenting child tickets to him - enquired about the woman's age first:

to which her husband replied: "She is Dhirthy"

Ticket Insp: and you?

Husband: "I am Dhirty Two"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ Dhirty Two. Wax falan. Happy B-Day to all 01's, ma fake B-day which I forget untill I see the cards from my students which I then turn on the waterworks!

So 27 is THE age to be huh? Will see how it feels when I get there, should I like it I will stay there for few more years, thanks to INDHO.

Juxa   

CH oo maba joogtid there yeah! hashac

Kool, indeed dhagoolayaasha have no one the blame but themselves