Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

The Most Embarrassing Shukaansi Situattion

what kind of guy just goes up to sister on the street and starts saying things to her! thats how you get prostitutes its not for muslimahs minding their own business.. theyre not trying to be treated like street trash :(

Buuxo   

^ :D

LOL brawn,you big bully :D

LooL@Rudy,what's with that.Are they gonna marry their sister? :D

My most embarrasing would have to be a brother trying to catch me up in-front of my hooyo.He didn't see her though,she was in the car with the windows rolled down. redface.gif

The most embarrassing shukaansi I ever had was when a girl I was dating told me to come to their house. fine I went her house, as we were sitting in the sitting room her dad come in the door and drag me out of the house. kabahayga guriga iiga soo saar aan kaa tagee bay naga gaartay ani iyo asaga.

^Duceysane, that is not serious. I think you're joking. Maxaa ka doonta adiga a lion's den! lol. Wallaahi, waa la diriri lahaa. Who gives a damn. He can tell me to get out of the house, but not drag me by the collars of my shirt. Dagaal baan ka taagan ahay taas, sxb, anyday.

Antara, you're so unlucky in love, sxb. So many things have gone wrong the moment you launched the strike. Better luck, next time. And if you're really determined man, look out for the young lady, by now you should know the gait of her walk from afar since you seem to like that part of her body more than any other, joking.

War jabka shukaansigu waa part of life, don't let it discourage you. Keep the spirits high.

chubacka   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Anyway, I once boxed a dude for hitting on my best friends sister. Adiga you are talking about my sister. Poor love birds were in love,but,do i know that? We corned his azz as he was buying her some chipoz(Chips,fries). Oh yeah,we confisicated the chips
:D

haha@ chips.

Ever heard that what goes around comes around?

Jst make sure the sister that catches your eye has no brothers! icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by ANTARA:

Yesterday as I was coming home from town, I saw this good looking sister walking in front of me and I subconsciously walked a bit faster just to catch up with her as this was by far the best chance I Had to strike up a conversation with the qalanjo. Mind you I was looking to talk to her for a long time and I have a feeling she has already fallen for me too. Anyways, I managed to get close to her even though I wasted some time admiring her long legs.

I tried to start up the conversation with the first thing that came to my mind so I said to her “Inaabti dheeridaa ma dhulkaad ku nooleyd.” She looked my way laughing and said something I couldn’t quite understand. I carried on with my shukaansi determined not to miss this opportunity so I got even closer to invite her to the book launch event ( I completely made up the launch event so as to not appear that I was asking her out) next week in the local library which she might want to attend.

Unfortunately, before I even finished the conversation, like a bolt out of the blue her brother came out from nowhere and told me to get away from his sister. The rascal is in his early twenties so I could have just explained myself somehow but it was all the more embarrassing because the local imam who was striding along that little alleyway made the situation even worse. What an embarrassment that was! Well I just said sorry and walked away as I was told in the hope of salvaging something out of that mess.

This brings me to the question of whether her brother was right in what he did or wrong? I wouldn’t really want to be in his place but I would have probably felt the same way had my sister been in the receiving end of such a fierce shukaansi attack. Reacting the way he did is out of the question for me though, you have to always have a touch of reer magaalnimo. In the end your sister will walk away with a man of her choosing one day and your preference when it comes to it will be a secondary consideration if anything at all.

Haye bal share any shukaaansi situations that went wrong plus any 2 cents you might want to add.

OMG you're so lame. That is not the way to go about it. When will you men learn?

Subscribe now to my online newsletter and you will learn EVERYTHING you need to know about women. So subscribe now for only £14.99 and discover the ancient secrets to wooing women's hearts. What are you waiting for? Subscribe and change the current lame state of your lovelife forever! Only at:

www.theartofshukaansi.com

-- Where Somali Men Find Their Inner Strength for Taming Somali Women® --

lol Somalicentric, a bit of progress is all, but again maybe some of us would love to be knocked out and spared the gagging that certain to follow from having to listen to shukansi talk :D:D

Ps. most of these situations so far seem just uncomfortable not embarrassing really.

hodman   

Hehehe...my thoughts exactly

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

I hope it teaches you a good lesson!
:D
loool

Your shukaniis sucks
"“Inaabti dheeridaa ma dhulkaad ku nooleyd.”
I mean seriously, even hello ba daanta
icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

I came across this post and I couldn't help bt share my view. Inshallah you won't be offended. I don't think its the same when a man who goes to your university or works with you approaches you. As opposed to someone you dnt know who approaches you out of nowhere in the middle of a street or whatever it is a bit creepy.So, her brother had the right to come in the conversation and speak on his sister's behalf.so maybe you should go around and find her circle of friends and see if someone can introduce you to her. Or, if you still want to approach her next time just make sure no one is around and dnt talk to her in an alley maybe in like a mall and state your intentions toward her and seee where that takes u....either way why was her brother and a wadaad there both at once? lol you are one unlucky dude...and please next time dont comment about her height or anything else people simply do not like people to make comment about their appearence on the first time they encounter them. I hope that helped!!

salaam

Lool caadi ma tihid.

I hope you are not mad at your brother?

Mad at him, I hated him for doing that, but now i understand why he did that. If a guy is serious about you and respects you he would approach ur mahram first. A guy who just approaches u with ****** comments abt ur look, i call him ciyaalo suuq, and deserves to get beat up :rolleyes:

Aaliyyah   

Antara I THINK this song describes the situation you find urself in :D

Lyrics:

How do I get close

When she looks like an angel

A moment of her time just seems impossible to me

Its hard to find the words

To get to know this stranger

Im scared of what shell say

If what I say sounds incomplete

And it feels like, we belong together

Can someone tell me where do I start?

Cause I cant keep on,

feeling the way I do

I cant keep on,

Hiding my heart from you

I gotta say something before

Someone else comes through

I cant keep on

Loving you, from a distance

Shes always on my mind

Theres no room left for thinking

Im tired of waiting, slowly fading

It needs to happen now (right now)

Cause Im running out of time

And I feel this ship is sinking

The doors are closing

I am frozen

I need her around

And it feels like, we belong together

Can someone tell me where do I start?

Cause I cant keep on,

feeling the way I do

And I cant keep on,

Hiding my heart from you

I cant keep on

Loving you, from a distance

From a distance

From a distance

From a distance

I cant hide

I cant keep on,

feeling the way I do

And I cant keep on,

Hiding my heart from you

Cause I cant keep on

Loving you,

I cant keep on

Loving you,

From a distance

Somalina   

Instead of wasting your checking the from behind...you should called her out and introduced yourself like s gentleman...the heart wants what the heart wants..in you case is what is in your pants...

Somalina   

Instead of wasting your checking the from behind...you should called her out and introduced yourself like s gentleman...the heart wants what the heart wants..in you case is what is in your pants...