Sign in to follow this  
ANTARA

The Most Embarrassing Shukaansi Situattion

Paragon   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

J11 you seem to be in desperate need for a shukansi book and I urge you to purchase one ASAP.

CL, I know Somali shukaansi very well. No need for a book. Non-Somali ones, perhaps.

Buy it. We can test which lines work best. smile.gif

Ohh dear! I’m sure you do, but unfortunately the example you’ve just kindly shared demonstrates otherwise.

Test?I don’t need to buy the book let alone test it. As a proud member of a very selective club also known as “women” I naturally I enjoy the privilege of being in the receiving end of such activities, thus I simply judge its presentation/delivery. But by all means knock yourself out and share your so called “shukansi-lines”

Kool_Kat   
Antara, Antara, Antara, aya yaya yaaaaay! How can you accuse the girl's brother of not having a touch of reer magaalnimo, when you clearly lack the basics of reer magaalnimo yourself? Don't get me wrong, your shunkaansi skills aren't bad, specially coming up with the whole 'book launch at the local library' thing, laakiin! A true reer magaal, and I mean reer magaal to the bones, would've invited both the girl and her brother to this book launch, while casually writing down his phone number on a piece of paper to give it to the girl so she can get the details of the event! ;)

This reminds me of when I was in high school and how my brothers used be in the middle when a guy approaches. Once this cute guy that i always wanted to talk to apprached and my brother showed up when he asked me for my e-mail. My brother almost got into a fight with the guy and i was so embrassed. after that day no guy ever looked my way :( .

Paragon   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Ohh dear! I’m sure you do, but unfortunately the example you’ve just kindly shared demonstrates otherwise.

Test?I don’t need to buy the book let alone test it. As a proud member of a very selective club also known as “women” I naturally I enjoy the privilege of being in the receiving end of such activities, thus I simply judge its presentation/delivery. But by all means knock yourself out and share your so called “shukansi-lines”

Privilaged? Oh, right. Privilaged, indeed. I know my place and will make no more noise. :D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by ANTARA:

quote:

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Loool, Good, Fabulous, wonderful brother. Adigu why did you jump her like a hyena! You are luck inano madaax ku dilacin- and he had every right to. Reer Magaalnimo is just another word for dayuusnimo.

I hope it teaches you a good lesson!
:D
loool

Your shukaniis sucks
"“Inaabti dheeridaa ma dhulkaad ku nooleyd.”
I mean seriously, even hello ba daanta
icon_razz.gif

You see am not used to using chat up lines, my looks did the job for me most of the time intaan bidaartu i galin .....lol intaasi waa iska kaftan eh am still young.

Ibtisaam Xaal baan kugu leeyahey geel waxan aheyna maqaato
:D
. Me no dayuus at all, the shukaansi can be stopped by other subtle means there is no need to make big fuss about it.

hehe lol, sorry I did not mean you are the dayuus. I was saying the brother would be dayuus if he reacted any other way. I.e. Him acting okay about it or offering you a pen to write her number down would be dayuusnimo :Dicon_razz.gif I stand by that and would not give any xaal for it.

I like how all the girls said marry her. The dude does not even know the girl, all he knows is that he likes her legs, not much of a foundation to balance a marriage on. lol. I would like to see that one happen, every time they fight, he would just have to remind himself why he married her just look at the legs again icon_razz.gif:D lol

chubacka   

^ lol.

That poor sister, jst going about her business with her nice legs suddenly there's some bro she sees about, her own brother and the imam out of nowhere. hahaha.

what would you do about this library event when it did not happen?

Anyway, if you are serious about the girl, then make an effort and get to know her brother etc.

ANTARA   

^Well my uncle when ever he was about to embark on a risky mission used to say “ hadal baa ka dambeyn ee lets just do it first”

J11 lool,it is too late for that now but it might come in handy for the future.

Looooool @kool kat.... I guess the “reer magaal” in me got caught off guard, lets just say things weren’t meant to happen that way.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

I like how all the girls said marry her. The dude does not even know the girl, all he knows is that he likes her legs, not much of a foundation to balance a marriage on. lol. I would like to see that one happen, every time they fight, he would just have to remind himself why he married her
just look at the legs again
icon_razz.gif:D
lol

legs can really be seductive at times icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

ANTARA, late? Never tire from using my tip(s) - more are available. My shukaansi lesson deal with the most intelligent xalimos - not the lay. For insurance purposes ofcourse. :D

Originally posted by Abaay Heylay:

This reminds me of when I was in high school and how my brothers used be in the middle when a guy approaches. Once this cute guy that i always wanted to talk to apprached and my brother showed up when he asked me for my e-mail. My brother almost got into a fight with the guy and i was so embrassed. after that day no guy ever looked my way
:(

Lool caadi ma tihid. :eek: :eek:

I hope you are not mad at your brother?

Indhoos   

Awww, Brothers, don't even get me started and I have five of them. My god they were everywhere.

Me getting into my car, the cute guy approached and grabbed the car door saying salaams, before I could reply...WHAP, right on the poor guys chest lands my brother's hand, with a, "Zup Buddy." The poor cutie mumbled, "Cool, cool." with a hand on his chest...Ouch. The car door slammed shut and I get a, "Take care sis, drive safely." I drive away mumbling, "But he was talking to me."

My brother gets home and issues a warning. "That dude that was talking to you today, I intervened b/c he is a no good player, but he won't bother you again and you better not talk to him."

Moral of this story...Brother's reaction depends on your reputation in the neigbhorhood. If you are walking around talking about your latest conquest, then good luck chatting up that girl whose brother overheard you.

some one should tell me about why somali guys get all bent outta shape when some one hits on their sista? wazzup with that...really.

are these guys in love with their sistas or wat? lol.

Cabdow   

lol..Rudy, i'm sure the brothers are just protecting their sisters from the likes of you and me dee, libaax dheela arkay maxaad ka fili :D

Antara, shidh like that tends to happen once in awhile, better luck next time sxb!

:D @Indhoos

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

some one should tell me about why somali guys get all bent outta shape when some one hits on their sista? wazzup with that...really.

are these guys in love with their sistas or wat? lol.

L0L,everyone should watch out for his sister around you Rudz.

Anyway, I once boxed a dude for hitting on my best friends sister. Adiga you are talking about my sister. Poor love birds were in love,but,do i know that? We corned his azz as he was buying her some chipoz(Chips,fries). Oh yeah,we confisicated the chips :D