Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

somali women Locks 5 Kids in the Closet; 10 Hours Later, 2 Were Dead

Oz   

Some of the Comment;

CT said:

Mother of the year material here. And all this time I've been paying for a babysitter and I have all of these closets and they only have clothes and shoes in them.

I'm sure she didn't think that any of these children would die but having said that locking your kids in a closet for 10 hours is abuse even if none of them perish.

Pete's comments reminded me of a Hanna Barbera show when I was a kid. -- Wait Til your father Gets Home.

Posted 09/23/2010 at 08:09:05 AM

She was an addict, druggie

Very unfortunate incident. Shows the level of sorry state of the Somalis in the west.

Religion is important, even if that was not the case there ought to a strong connection with our culture like the Asians.

Most of the young generation growing up in the west are out of touch with the Somali culture.

Aaliyyah   

Sad case. Is it me or the lady looks more eriterian/ethiopian than Somali. Either way ilaahay ha u naxariisto caruurti dhimatay. It is unfortunate.

salaam

The Zack   

This woman is a relative of a friend of mine. What makes the story even sadder is one of her family members has been run over by his own semi that was being driven by his co-driver on his wedding day which was the Eid day.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Kuun-Kuun-Laminaa:

Very unfortunate incident.
Shows the level of sorry state of the Somalis in the west.

<--Rolling on the floor laughing, sensationalist foqol sensationalist!

Religion is important, even if that was not the case there ought to a strong connection with our culture like the Asians.

Yeah we should ship them across the world in containers instead, or trash them with acid when their naughty, hooray to these strong-Asian-cultural lessons-for-make-benefit-Somalia.

Most of the young generation growing up in the west are out of touch with the Somali culture.

Because Somali culture teaches younglings how to hold their breath for 10hrs?, or how to unlock a closet from the inside out?

Dear God

john_stewart_facepalm.jpg?1248719001

Thats not true, and who are you to judge her, atleast if you gonna say sumething say the truth or keep silent.

Very unfortunate incident. Shows the level of sorry state of the Somalis in the west

Dont feel sorry for anyone, worry about yourself :rolleyes: .

Most of the young generation growing up in the west are out of touch with the Somali culture

I am guessing your well in touch with Somali culture, tell us all about it so we can learn some lessons from you of how to be touch with the Somali culture.

Ismalura   

She looks unstable and no matter what she did the last thing she needs now is anyone judging her. That said I wonder why there was no one with qof madaxa lagaga jiro who has five kids. The father in Somalia? what about Extended family, daris and everyone? I agree with Kuun kuun that this says something about the lose of cultural identity in our society. In the Somali traditional way of life someone would have taken care of this children and their mother even if it means in la kala wado.

Ilaahow u danbi dhaaf oo dhibatada ka dul qaad.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by NinaNC:

AUN caruurtii dhimatey.

Qurba joogtii depression ayaa dilooyo, dhul joogtana AK47 iyo RPG ayaa dilooyo. Allah ummadeena u gargaar.

Exactly NinaNc...meshan qofba qol intuu isku xidhay baa la isla wada hadalay...back home depression iyo waxyabahas ma badneynaa.

Sometime its a good thing that we can come on SOL and vent out anonymously Lol

Originally posted by The Zack:

This woman is a relative of a friend of mine. What makes the story even sadder is one of her family members has been run over by his own semi that was being driven by his co-driver on his wedding day which was the Eid day.

The Zack ,hey I heard this tragic was a result of her husbands marriage to his cousin in Africa. Care to elobrate? I heard from one of her qaraabo-qansax (not a true relative but a tribal relative). My behind he was on holiday visiting relatives more like on honeymoon. Sometimes, polygomay can become problematic when the man involved is not religously educated. :mad: