Suldaanka

N&N bring back Hawo Taako - the Pro-Italian anti-British protester

BTW

DNA will soon put to rest the tribal lineage claims. It would be very funny if the Imam is found to be half or full Xabeshi.

The Hareri have a lot of Xabeshi in them.

Xabashi is not an ethnic group  tigre kebessa tigray gurage amhara argoba are all  xabashi. Some say only the highlanders are xabasha and the Muslim tigre lowland Eritrea are not. Having said that the adal Ethiopia war was about geopolitics and power. Amde tsion amhara King raided as far as western Somaliland two centuries before the adal Ethiopia war. So it was more than just resources. I agree it later turned into a religious war because religion is what united the different ethnic groups afar somali harari argoba because of Islam and their ottoman allies. But in reality it was a geopolitical war between the empire of Portugal and the ottoman empire. Ethiopia though has one hero they all respect its Menelik.  Only tigrayans and some arsi oromo view him in a negetive sense. 

11 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Axmed guray or Ahmed gran as the amharas call him referred the somalis as Soomaals excluding him self from the Somali. The bulk of his army  were mostly Somalilanders and he was born in zeila the first capital of walashma and the second capital of ifat. The mad mullah how ever is more controversial character he also a Muslim jihadi but he has killed more Somalis than he did  against the Europeans. From 1899 up to 1904 he led some battles against the brits. But after the ilig treaty it was a pure a camel raiding gang. They were more like the modern  Al shabaab. 

I thought you knew something about Ethiopia.

If Tigray, Afar, Oromo, Sidama, Somali...don't even consider him as useful let alone a hero, how can you even say Ethiopians have one common hero.

There is no Xabeshi without the Tigre and Tigray since Xabeshi means mixed race. The rest is all partial like a clan or two from Afar, a clan or two from Saho and few clans from Agew that are deeply mixed with either the Tigre or Tigray or both.

There is actually no more as contraversial as Menelik in Ethiopia.

How could the Afar take him for a hero when he arrested their Sultan by arranging with Italy and France to attack the Sultan from 3 sides?

How can the Oromo take him for a hero when they have monument to remember the breasts he cut and the hands of men he cut?

How can the Somali take him for a hero?

How can the Sidama or Welayta take him for a hero?

I think Tigray and Afar actually are tolerant, unless you force them to sing Menelik's praises. They accept that he did everything for his tribe by accepting everything the Europeans asked. They both know it was the Europeans who won who planed and who executed their plan.

If you never had a controlling state and is developed enough to have schools to teach children a common hero or common history..you cannot have common hero.

The Amxara were so backward they were only capable to use guns Europeans gave them. They can't have schools to teach Ethiopians common culture or history. And now its impossible to have common history.

Anything the Tigray do not accept cannot be Xabeshi history. Other nationalities can tolerate the Tigray, but not Amxara fake history.

16 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I can assure you that in official  records there is no such thing as  Habar Magada with any  connections in Zaylac , Harar or the Adal wars  that stretched from  1500-1600. The Magaado are hawd people whose land is west of Hargeisa to Sanaag mountains. These wars took place between Zaylac, Harar, Diredhabe  Afar zone and reached south of Lake Tana in Coffa. 

The last ruler of Zaylac was from that tribe. :D 

With regards to Ahmad ibn Ibrahim al-Ghazi , there is more reason to believe he was of Harari/Adari origin than of Somali. 

Laakin inu ninkaa ahaa Reer Ifaat, waa la isku raacsanyay.  

22 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Is it me Suldaanka is defending or atleast justifing British colonialism?

And using the same language as Xaaji to describe British in the most favorable way.

What's this obsession with colonial powers?

Ma taylaaniga aan midgaha ku sheegay ayaa ka xanaaqday. :D 

Observer your  being a bit selective here sxb. Sure allot of oromo arsi in the east opposed him because of the expansion. But the central oromo shewa backed him some of the oromo wollo backed him.  The tigray dislike him because he was an enemy of yohannes and he allowed Eritrea to be part of the Italian empire. Dividing the tigrinya on both sides of the mereb.  Somalis never considered themselves part of Ethiopia its just unfortunate the region is part of Ethiopia. So their opinion on menelik is really not relevant. But for most of the habasha and oromo he is considered a hero. I can't think of any other Ethiopian ruler in the past that is more liked by habasha and oromo than menelik . I think haile sellasie is more disliked in both tigray Eritrea and afar and oromo. 

Suldaanka every one knows the Italians and the Portuguese and Spaniards are considerd tumaalaha yurub. In comparison to the Nordic and Anglo saxion. Che knows this  to deep inside. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

8 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Suldaanka every one knows the Italians and the Portuguese and Spaniards are considerd tumaalaha yurub. In comparison to the Nordic and Anglo saxion. Che knows this  to deep inside. 

They are called the PIGS. Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain. 

cadnaan1   
49 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

It is on.

Salbaloolshe oo balan qaaday in dhulka soo dhigayo astaamihii Kacaanka. 

It's fake account

4 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

It's fake account

Suldaanka knows, but it is what  he wishes, but what I am surprised why  these TAALOOYIN bothering him  so much, Why?

Bring more of these, it is good for Somalis,but totally against Nabad and Nolol, political  slogan written in front of it, that is illegal.

14 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Ma taylaaniga aan midgaha ku sheegay ayaa ka xanaaqday. :D 

LOL

I am amused you prefer one colonizer over the other. I cannot think of any Somali that does apart from Xaaji Xunduf and few others.

13 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

In case in point!

45 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

LOL

I am amused you prefer one colonizer over the other. I cannot think of any Somali that does apart from Xaaji Xunduf and few others.

Lets be honest, the fact that the former colonisers (Italy) where themselves crying victims of the British Administration, that itself might have been a sight for sore eyes. Admit it sxb. 

I am sure Ex-Italian subjects were singing... Waa lagu digtaa ruux haduu kuu darnaanjiree, bal dayaay Talyaanigii xumaa, Libaaxyaa heelee. :D 

I am happy the fascists were defeated and even I even am happier both colonizers were gone but how they saw each other is least my concern, I am just baffled why mattered to you?