Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Assigning Partner with Allaah Tacaalaa

Raamsade   

^Then by dint of your logic above a Muslim can get into heaven by believing in Allah ALONE and not Mohammud (or any other prophet), right?

^I'm sure Allah knows better than us who will and won't get into heaven.

Talking with such certitude of what people go where when they die is usurping the Lord's authority. The decision is His in the end.

Raamsade   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

:confused: we don't worship mohammed but you must believe in him, your
worship
is to allah alone.

Exactly. Allah alone is not sufficient to get into heaven. That is pure shirk as per Muslims' own logic.

^^Acuudibilaah, stop twisting the girl's words, You have to believe Allah s.w.a alone as the creator, the sustainer and the nourisher off all things. Allah sent a prophet who will convey his message, so we have to believe the message that the prophet s.a.w was sent with and if you deny it your basically a kufar.

Tuujiye   

Raamsade stop looking for a reason why you left Islam gaal yahoo... why you care what we believe in? are you goind to become a muslim? Duqa waad taqaan diinta waana ogtahay in Nabiga (scw) uu yahay just a man oo rasuul ahaa..he was send to teach simple...so we listen and fallow his teachings but he was a man just like me and you... so my gaal friend Allah is axad meaning one and we believe only in him but haduu murunkaadu yahay why aan ashahaadada ugu darnaa Maxamed(scw) is because we are comfurming the fact that we listen to his teachings not that we worship him.... we worship allah the creator and we accept his messenger for being our final teacher........qaatimul anbiyaa...

Just like every Munaafiq you are twisting Ibtisam's words and is clear that you have no point as always.... I know you are trying to search for answers or maybe a reason for gaal nimadaada laakiin duqa lakum diinakum waliya diin..ilaaheey haku soo hanuunsho....

Dhubad.. sxb diinta Islamka many sects ayee leedahay.. waxaan aad aragtid waa suufiyada qabuurta caabuda ama nimankii sheekh yada ahaa.. dhoor madhab ayaa leeyihiin dhululkaas India iyo Pakistaan oo cajiib ah..qaar Muslim maba lugu sheegi karo qaarna aad bee ugu dhowyihiin diinta..laakiin Ilaahey hore buu noogu sheegay oo yiri waxaas oo madhab, hal ayaa ka saxnaan doonta...ilaahey umadeena hasoo hanuunsho...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Jacpher   

This one is a walking talking najaasa literally. Stop polluting the thread.

Dhubad: Shirk is indeed the single greatest deadly sin. Good topic.

Castro   

Originally posted by Raamsade:

Can a Muslim get into heaven by believing in Allah alone?

No.

Originally posted by Raamsade:

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

:confused: we don't worship mohammed but you must believe in him, your
worship is to allah alone.

Exactly. Allah alone is not sufficient to get into heaven. That is pure shirk as per Muslims' own logic.
One must believe in Allah and the day of judgment and do good deeds to have a chance to enter heaven.

N.O.R.F   

When one doesn't understand the basics and hasn't tried to understand the basics is it any wonder he left Islam? Queue Naxar with a bunch of questions.

ailamos   

According to the junk-mail which the poster received, there seems to be a disagreement amongst different Muslim subgroups as to what defines the "correct" Muslim, and some groups are quick to label other groups as being on the fringe of faith, etc. etc. But most don't realize that there isn't one, unpolluted, form of Islam; this religion has covered lots of ground since its proclamation and swooped through many lands, each with their own customs and traditions which were there many thousands of years before Islam and which also continued to evolve.

So, some of these regions, from Senegal to the Philippines have accepted Islam's core message yet retained their culture and customs, while others became completely assimilated into the Arab culture in which the religion first began., some have even lost their traditional languages which eventually became replaced by Arabic.

So, in my opinion, all these subgroups, or sects, are as Muslim and as devout as any other subgroup. And it would be beneficial to the Muslim community to stop 'satanizing' them as being un-Islamic.

LOL @ Norf, Dude ask you or even generally questions for two reasons: One I might really be interested in the answer or two, I realy don't believe you ask urself these questions in your rush to win some silly debate. My friend, I would ask u, ibti, and tuujiye to take a chill pill, all these outbursts from u three lately really makes you seem like people who are weak in their faith. If you are not ready for your faith to be questioned, don't engage in discussions about faith.

As for for Mr. Dhubad, are you afraid shirk might sneak up on you? that's all I got from the story.

Did you guys know that between china and India, they have 37% of the world's population, are we too be believe that they are going to hell? More then six billion people on earth. 1 billion out 6 is muslim. among those one billion, only few will make it. what about our ape like ancestors, where do you guys think they might end up... Sorry Norf, just had to throw in a last questio...

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

My friend, I would ask u, ibti, and tuujiye to take a chill pill, all these outbursts from u three lately really makes you seem like people who are weak in their faith. If you are not ready for your faith to be questioned, don't engage in discussions about faith.

I think you must have added my name just because you needed a third name. I don't do outbursts, nor do I have a problem what people question, I just hope you question with honest and do some basic research.

I think I get what Raamasade is asking though, there is a sect of Islam who only believe in Allah, they don't believe in prophets, nor do they believe that you have to do any religious obligations or actions like fasting or praying or reading the Quran or anything else, they drink, sex before marriage. What they do believe is that your heart has to be good, you must love Allah in your heart and know he is the only creator, so they are kind like an extreme version of the Alibis’ in Turkey/ Pakistan and Eastern Europe. The answer lies in why we were created, had we been created for believe in Allah alone, it might make sense, but since we have been creator to worship the believe requires actions to back it up.

Raamsade please look up the difference between Believe and Worship!

For example, we believe in Allah, the prophet, Angels, all the books sent before Islam and the prophets that came with it, the unseen, but we only worship Allah.

Aliamos: Interesting you say that, and yes it makes sense, but you are forgetting ISlam was sent down to get rid of all these practices, and rather than being an Arab culture, it went against everything they believed and worshiped (they had something close 90 idols when Islam arrived). If some sects engage in things that Islam came to outlaw, is it me labeling them, or has Islam labeled them?

N.O.R.F   

Thing is Naxar the questioning is often times elementary with the questioner having already left Islam making one ask why heshe left before seeking answers to those questions.

No outbursts from my side and pointing at flaws in a non-believers basis for that non-belief doesn't equate to a weak faith. I just happen to call a spade a spade.

ailamos   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Aliamos: Interesting you say that, and yes it makes sense, but you are forgetting ISlam was sent down to get rid of all these practices, and rather than being an Arab culture, it went against everything they believed and worshiped (they had something close 90 idols when Islam arrived).

It is true that Islam was sent down to get rid of certain customs, however, I don't think the aim of Islam is to eradicate other customs that have no connection with the divinely worship. The revering of the saints and paying visiting their tombs is more of a sign of respect than worship, it is not through them that a believer worships. Having said that, other customs such as the honor killings and the strong patriarchal leanings of Arab societies have survived the reformation that Prophet Muhammad was striving to bring to the society.

If some sects engage in things that Islam came to outlaw, is it me labeling them, or has Islam labeled them?

I'm not sure if what these sects are doing has been specifically outlawed.