Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Assigning Partner with Allaah Tacaalaa

Dhubad.   

A friend forwarded me this, please make some time to read it :

It has been narrated by Abu Bakr (radhiallaho anho) that Rasulullah (sallellaho alaihe wasallam) said: “Ascribing partners to Allah in my Ummah is much more hidden that the pace of an ant crawling upon a black stone.”(Kanzul Ummaal vol.2 pg.816)

Shirk is a very hidden thing. It enters the heart very silently and very few are saved from it. Upon hearing this,Abu Bakr (radhiallaho anho) asked in a frightened manner, “How can one be saved from it?” Rasulullah (sallellaho alaihe wasallam) said: “Should I not show you such a supplication (dua) that if yourecite it, you will be free from minor and major shirk.” Abu Bakr (radhiallaho anho) begged him to tell him. Rasulullah (sallellaho alaihe wasallam) instructed him to say:

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنِّىْ اَعُوْذُبِكَ اَنْ اُشْرِكَ بِكَ وَاَنَاْ اَعْلَمُ وَاَسْتَغْفِرُ 1603;َ لِماَ لَا اَعْلَمُ

“O Allah, I seek protection in You from that I ascribe partners to You knowingly and I seek forgiveness from You for those things which I do not know.” (Kanzul Ummaal vol.2 pg.816)

Commentary:

By continuously reciting this Dua, there is guarantee of safety from shirk, and glad tidings of sincerity.

Malika   

^What do you know about being a Muslim? I mean,do you know the concept of God in Islam?

If not,perhaps its time to go read..What do they say about Ignorance? No excuse to be.. :D

Dhubad,Indian muslim's Islamic culture is so enmeshed with the hindu culture..Most of the 'sects' within Muslims come from India,be it Qadiyani,Bohora,Ahmedia,Ismailia etc..What does this tell us about our fellow Muslims in India?

Perhaps there is a link,Hindu's many gods and Indian muslims sects?

Allahu yaa Callam.

Raamsade   

Lets not get defensive and hysterical as usual. I asked a simple question: can a Muslim get into heaven by believing in Allah ALONE? If the answer is anything other than yes, then Muslim protestations against shirk rings hollow.

Ibtisam   

When I was in India, I had a such hard time telling the difference between who was a Muslim and who was not, I found out later in my trip that I had spent all/most of my time in the none-muslim areas. The Muslims I did meet was Shia and all had a heavy Hindu Influence.

Raamsade, to answer your question, no Shirk is the one sin Allah does not forgive if you die in it. So you cannot go to heaven if you associate anyone with Allah, hence the first part of the Shahaad

Raamsade   

So believe in Allah alone will not get you into heaven. You need to believe in Allah AND someone else to get into heaven.

To any objective observer, this sounds pure shirk.

Ibtisam   

^^WhaT? :confused: Read my post again.

1) Believe in Allah AND anything else = You will never ever go to heaven

2) Believe in Allah ALONE = you can hope to get into heaven (depending on what else you do)

3) Believe in nothing or something other than Allah, and your end is the same as 1)