Haatu

I hope N&N succeeds

Haatu   

Despite what my display pic shows, I actually don't believe in federalism, nor have I ever done. I prefer something akin to the preferectural system of Japan. Nor do I particularly like the leadership of N&N. Nor do I hate Axmed Madoobe. In fact, he's the best thing to have happened to Jubbaland since the civil war began.

That said though, I believe NN is the last hope in establishing a strong, united Somali state. If NN fails, then I believe the country will disintegrate in the years that follow.

So, I am willing to put my political preferences to the side for the last time and entertain another man's clannish desires for my land for the greater good. I hope Farmaajo and Khayre are successful in subjugating the country. I don't even care if they become dictators as long as they re-establish the state.

However, if NN fails and is booted out of Villa Somalia, then enough is enough. I then will support and campaign for the balkanization of Somalia. Let each man go his way, for good or worse.

Dhaqaale   

So it is written and so it shall be. Somalia is entering the final chapters of this Kacaan legacy. We will have a strong central government or we will collapse into nothing.

Balkanization is not a solution. 

I watched this Jubaland fiasco. While people were consumed with Madoobe vs Farmaajo. I have not seen one person asking what have these men ever did for the average Somali, even for the average man or woman from their own clans?

What we need is accountability, good governance and genuine reconciliation instead recycling thieves and clapping for them mindlessly.

On 10/16/2019 at 12:40 PM, Che -Guevara said:

Balkanization is not a solution. 

I watched this Jubaland fiasco. While people were consumed with Madoobe vs Farmaajo. I have not seen one person asking what have these men ever did for the average Somali, even for the average man or woman from their own clans?

What we need is accountability, good governance and genuine reconciliation instead recycling thieves and clapping for them mindlessly.

Madoobe secret to success is that he completely changed the direction of the argument.

No more people talking about warlords, Al-Shabab or anything.

Madoobe became a symbol of Federalists versus unitary statists. And so far he won hands down.

But when you see what is happening in Europe, spain, Ukraine, France, Britain....I am glad he won, since it avoids war and fighting. If Farmaajo had won, it sure was to start war in Jubaland, Kililka and few other places even the Mudugs.