Suldaanka

Sanbaloolshe "Somaliland waa in la aqoonsado... kuwii danbiyadda dagaal ka galay loo qacan galiyo"

45 minutes ago, Dahireeto said:

The loser who handed qalbidhagax to Ethiopia is now spitting secessionist propaganda. Shame. 

Qalbi-Dhagax madaxtooyadda Villa Amisom ayaa laga gudbiyay oo General Gabre ka dhex qaatay. 

1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

General Morgan is notice. :D

We expect the next President in Mogadishu to start handing over warcrminals to Somaliland. 

LOL

And I will be the next president of the United States of America.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

galbeedi   

One one side, He is saying everybody should be allowed to come back to Mogadishu, yet it is the so called 'Jabhado' who destroyed the city. He feels guilty that his bunch haven't done anything toward peace for 30 years.

On the issue of Somaliland , he is courting the votes of the Reer Woqoyi in Mogadishu for his boss Hassan Sheikh. It is all about the votes, yet if  he keeps pushing for secession, he might not get the votes of those who might support ' Wadahadalka Somaliland' ' but reject the breakup of the country.

Or he could be broke and looking some dough from either side.

12 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

I think this progress maybe there will be peace and love between Somaliland and Somalia in the future similar  what happened between Ethiopia and Eritrea. 

Why would you want peace and love with Somalis. Who are you going to blame for your problems? 

Not all Somalis just koonfurians peace is better than war you would agree with me on this. Why waste  your resources fighting me and why should I waste my resources fighting you. Somaliland being recognised would be stronger economically. 

12 hours ago, galbeedi said:

One one side, He is saying everybody should be allowed to come back to Mogadishu, yet it is the so called 'Jabhado' who destroyed the city. He feels guilty that his bunch haven't done anything toward peace for 30 years.

On the issue of Somaliland , he is courting the votes of the Reer Woqoyi in Mogadishu for his boss Hassan Sheikh. It is all about the votes, yet if  he keeps pushing for secession, he might not get the votes of those who might support ' Wadahadalka Somaliland' ' but reject the breakup of the country.

I doubt it's about. Votes he can just buy them votes they will vote for the highest bidder its not like muse biixi has influence on this mps. Xassan sheikh is a millionaire 

18 hours ago, galbeedi said:

It is much deeper than as you put it. It is a realisation,  it is a vindication of Somaliland long held positions.  

The psuedo 'Unionists' have been on the ropes for quiet sometime and more and more irrelevant. 

gooni   

Siyaad barre la'aantiis geed aan ogahay buu hoos fadhiyi lahaa maanta, waxaana la waydiin lahaa intee xabo oo injir ah yaad iska qabatay.

14 hours ago, gooni said:

Siyaad barre la'aantiis geed aan ogahay buu hoos fadhiyi lahaa maanta, waxaana la waydiin lahaa intee xabo oo injir ah yaad iska qabatay.

Afwayne la'aantiis Somalidu maanta dayaxa ayay daaro ka dhisanlahayd. 

Waxa dhib jirta oo dhan, waxa dad haligmay, waxa duunyo gubatay, dhamaan Afwayne saami ku ayuu leeyahay. 

Dhaqaale   
On 10/16/2019 at 3:05 PM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Not all Somalis just koonfurians peace is better than war you would agree with me on this. Why waste  your resources fighting me and why should I waste my resources fighting you. Somaliland being recognised would be stronger economically. 

Its simple. They want you to go down with the sinking ship.