Saalax

Sland region woman (cousin of Muse Bixi)Begs Paul Kagame For Recognition in Broken English

I don't have a time to watch this garbage, however seeing the thumbnail image, it appears she is wearing an alindi traditional attire. Is she that ignorant that she does not recognize alindis were and are still being made by Banaadiri, a region and people she wants to separate from. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Baasto is also cooked in banadir does that mean we should stop eating Baasto. Silly things. Meesha siyaasadbala iskuhaya and nationalism not  what woman wear 

Saalax   
54 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I don't have a time to watch this garbage, however seeing the thumbnail image, it appears she is wearing an alindi traditional attire. Is she that ignorant that she does not recognize alindis were and are still being made by Banaadiri, a region and people she wants to separate from. 

Waba qosol midhaan. :D

4 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Baasto is also cooked in banadir does that mean we should stop eating Baasto

Mindless.  Your analogy doesn't work.  Clothes are Banaadiri,  hence southern Somali culture,  not 'laba qayd', which obviously you don't want to be with, so piss off and leave everything proper Somalia and that includes soor, canbuulo, etc. 

I'm not being serious, there are decent,  somali unity loving northerners.  So I'll leave at that.  

5 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Baasto is also cooked in banadir does that mean we should stop eating Baasto. Silly things. Meesha siyaasadbala iskuhaya and nationalism not  what woman wear 

Silly man, baasto or pasta is a koonfurian Somali food, brought to the south by the Italian colonizers. Last I checked the hapless secessionist always made it a point that they were children of the British queen and had nothing in common with the koonfurians.😁

It's true we have little to do with koonfurians but one can still like pasta. It's just a choice of dish same with clothes. Dhagaxtuur trust me no in somaliland wants to be associated with the animalistic koonfurians who are only known to the rest of the world how to drag the dead and kill their own mothers. 

Dhaqaale   

Somalis in the end will realise their internal squabbling is meaningless when face with extinction. I believe if Somalia does not have a strong centralised government that can meet the needs of its people in a fair way soon. Somalia will lose its sovereignty and Ethiopia, Kenya and Djibouti will absorb north, central and south Somalia into their countries. So if this happens the Somali story comes to an end. 

9 hours ago, gooni said:

Midaan yaa maalinkayga hagaajisay😁

Haddeeba dhihin madaxweynaha ayaa ii iljibiyey. Waxeeba u hadal egtahay reer Say Walaahi, Afsoomaaliga ereyadiisa aanan karin haddana qabyaalad qurunkeedana ku dhaqmeyso..