Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Passing_through .. What is wrong?

Originally posted by Lakkad:

I'll Bet My Baaquli of CAMBULO...on Tuujiye being VOTED out
;)
--DA,wats ur take?

I think the deceased ant will be the straw that broke the camel's back. He needs to prove that he is a worthy Qaxooti, if he still wants to secure his position in the Qaxooti Clan. It's a shaky situation, lakkad, but I am confident he won't disappoint!

NGONGE   

They’re just steering the discussion back to its original path, Phil.

It seems they don’t have the same fascination and respect for ants that you and I have. Lets educate them, dear. First lesson, ants are not fat, they’re just big bellied.

Tuujiye   

looooool ngonge aaaaaaaa..that was funny man..

So ma man lucky this what you do yaah..Ur on ma case again yaah...Admin is fair my friend and he know everything that others are saying to me and doing to me..lol..

you guys called me a qaxooti, and now I have others who like me being a qaxooti..

Qunit 4life..intiina kalena reer magaal unit isku bixiya

Lakkad, qufkii aas'aasay Qunit waa Tuujiye so there is no way he will be voted off. marka baaquli kaaga cambuulada iska cun....lakkadow annaka quf aga mid eh ma burinno dad cusubna ma rabno,....marka dee waan ka xunnahay :D

Tuujiye....wax lee kuu sheegaayay marka ha igu kicin....wax isku sheegida waan isku leenahay