Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Passing_through .. What is wrong?

its all our fault....the reason she is depressed is coz of us. we spread the hate instead of good old love......where is the luv?

so much negativity....some ppl here r full of bullsh!t...no wonder she is feeling down

Passing through...dear I think u deserve a vacation....we will send u to jamaica (how does that sound) or do u prefer Cambodia?

Ngone...lool @ ur dharbaaxo...u is xaasidin idaa xasadan :D:D:D

Tuujiye loooooooool war maxaad daldashay? Spaze na wuxuu umaleey inuu jawaab ku siijay

dear oh dear....

Saalixa   

SPADEZ :D

this place day by day is becoming like SOMALI NET, ppl passing through has only been a member for less than a week and already you are picking on her. Is it because she is new and has no friends yet?? is it because she is from somali net? Is it coz she is innocent and absent minded?

and what i see and iam ashamed of is the so called MEN, giving such comments to a young girl. GET off her back boys and pick up on someone ya own size, geezuz!!!

moti the nomads are not doing there jobs properly as you planned so as a poster i will leave it on you to do it right. ;)

LuCkY   

Damn YaLL is eviL!

Tuujiy baLayo ku aragtay...ure freaking mean...how wouLd u Like if someone said that to u.

To top it off YaLL know she aint here...stop this nonsense...YaLL shouLd know betta.

PhiL   

NGONE - you're a meanie! but i still love you. And as for the nomad in question of having a quick and firey temper, i salute her. This place is full of peace-loving folkz, i want blood, gore, hate and action. Is that so much to ask??? Apparently, yes, is the overwhelming answer. :( Anywho, i'm guessing, that maybe, just maybe, she's seeking attention so that we may open our skinny arms to her and extend the hand of friendship. I, for one, will accept the call for friendship... voluntarily, might i add. *here's a somali cake for you passing through... made with 14 eggs and 8 cups of sugar...<--it's the somali way!

NGONE - you do get around here, don't you? ;)

Tuujiye   

Tuujiye this tuujiye that...Listen people waxaa la yidhi ama layiri ..taa ka heshid qaado...wiligaa runta sheeg...

Spadez..listen here male or female what eva u are. I don`t hate woman infact I love women..and I want my oldest child to be a girl..and I don`t like young girls if they are older than 18 is fine right..lol..hey i`m 22 soon to be 23 so I aint going down any younger..thats the lowest I go..but I don`t like amature woman even if she old..I don`t like girls that watch silly cartoons like sailor-moon and ish..

I love woman..specialy somali women...

so dr.phil could kiss my A$$ because he aint shiiidh..I need advice from people in here man..people like Nuune,maskiin macruuf,OG-MOTI, sheekh nur..in uu i habaaro aanba ka baqaa kaas..walashee CK, walaashee kale Hibo...

lucky kaalay adi meel kaste ee tan igu qabsato ma igu qabsanee adigana....habaar anaa dhameeye isug aan ku habaaree...balaayo ku aragtay aan kuu jawaabaa...

luckiyee

khandho fildar qaad

qaaxo teestee

furuq faralaab

dibile kujiir

dawadada lawaa

QABRIGA QAL QALOOC UGAL

AAAAmiiiiino dheh...

jawahir bax afsomali soo baro..reer baadiyo waaxid..lol..you missing out alot..

Og-girl..I love u baby mAc isii nooh..xasad yahee..

anigoo ah ina baqti lagde oona ku magac dheer ina fadhi kudirir..oona kusii magac dheer..``naa idaa``..waxaan idin leeyahay ha idiin qaraarato..

LuCkY   

^^^ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ^^^

Ure Not Worthy of a Decent Response!!!

weligey tanoo kale....Tuujiye, usually I like ur replies but that was offensive, rude and way out of order.

you leave lucky out of this.....u want my advice? habaarka jooji marka kow, kaftan ma galo, samada mar bey furan tahay. laakiin habaar kululidaa walaalow?

Macalin   

CARAMEL KISSES:

weligey tanoo kale....Tuujiye, usually I like ur replies but that was offensive, rude and way out of order.

you leave lucky out of this.....u want my advice? habaarka jooji marka kow, kaftan ma galo, samada mar bey furan tahay. laakiin habaar kululidaa walaalow?

------- Will The Qaxoti CLAN VOTE TUUJIYE out of the clan soon?! :D

I'll Bet My Baaquli of CAMBULO...on Tuujiye being VOTED out ;) --DA,wats ur take?

NGONGE   

what has gotten into tuujiye's pants and died?

It was a homeless Ant that was attracted by the smoothness of those brand name pants and the warmth of the person wearing them. It lived happily in there for years. Then one sad day, right out of the blue, “a nitrogen bomb” exploded and killed the Ant. Anyway, what’s all of that got to do with the price of fish, dear? icon_razz.gif

PhiL   

That ant didn't even stand a chance. The injustice of it all...Oh, that reminds me of that quirky saying 'have you ants in your pants'...and tuujiye can reply 'i did'... but it was a tragic ending ...

*PROPOSING that we should have a minute of silence for the deceased ant*