Sign in to follow this  
blue_hefner

We men pull down pants, and them girls pull shirts down,

Old Orchard beach, hahaha, I thought it was only me knows it, SOL members now visit OOB? cool, this thread is now changing to a discovery channel. lol

Yea Pajaa Old Orchard is good place to be in the summer time eventhough the food is kinda expensive there. come visit us again...

Pujah   

^^ LOL all those times I went there I was suprised I havent run into other Somalis. Have you been to Sebago lake I went there only once but really loved it.

By the way the name is puja

I've been there ones for a field trip with school, but that was long time ago, I don't even remember, but I'm planning to go with my friends in the summer. You can rent a huge boat for just $75, so yea I'll do that.

Buuxo   

recently i saw some guy i knw from skool ,walking towards me and he was like walking funny(u knw legs apart , kinda draging his leg.)and was like " aboowe what happen to ur leg? " he completely ignored my ? and started asking me , how i was. anyways , lol i didnt realise until , he walked of that was the only way to keep up his pant above the knees. :D:D

hefner since you bought up this topic , could you explain why guys do that ( pull pants down ,showing almost half ***)?. do they really think girls find that attractive ?

Hefner...I do know actually. You are from Lewiston right?..da youngest of a big family.

LooooL@Val...Feeling lonely come on group hug.

Xalimopatra.....Small world walaalshiis. I do know reer Canshuur. Nice guys actually, and very helpful when it comes to the community events. I use to frequent there. The older brother would call me Abti after finding out my mom is from Buhoodle . I wonder if you know a guy called Safari? He is related to you guys through marriage.

Anyhow you might have actually seen my big Fanax. N Yup boston is college town. There is school every two miles or so, and some best schools in da country is actually here. The city belongs to the student from Sommerville, Cambridge, Medford, all to the south shore.

Da lowes cinema is not far from where I work. I guess you did see downtown crossing where Macy's is located.

Buuxo....Teens and young men wearing hip hop wear is ok, but what's troubling is men in their late twenties sporting low hanging pants.

it's Portland, Not Lewiston.

Buuxo, It's true that some guys do that, but I think we do that coz some girls think it's cool, so we attract them. lol,

Basically, everybody does something valuable to a group that he/she belongs in order to get recognition within that group, so if you don't fall under that category, may be ur neighbor or cousin is into that type. Adigane, may be ur into another Farax that wears Armani Suit.

Buuxo   

che , i dont mind the hip hop wear -- but everything in moderation. it is quite nasty man, those men must be suffering some identity issues.

hefner , im still haven't come across any girls that dig that. you right armani suit is sexy and there is so man ways brothers can look sexy n show their @ss without having to reveal their underwear.

i only pray my little brothers dont go thru that phase.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by buuxo:

i only pray my little brothers dont go thru that phase. [/QB]

^^^^why pray? set em straight.....sign em up in masjid, make sure they pray salat or get whop!....i used to pray walaa my pops never comes home when i was little cause he was strict on me...but now i thank em....no excuse to act like kufars........it would be easier to have brothas instead of sistas cause id knock em out.....cant do that wit girls.

ps: yo blue next time u c those xalimos tell her na saan isku daan, and fear Allah...give her book on virtues of hijab....dats why walaalhi i respect very much very... makes very happy to c sistas wit hijab admist the kufars....i feel like solider wit his flag raised in enemy land...Allah bless da nisa al muninah!

Buuxo   

khalaf bro ,its not that easy.my mother works very hard that they dont fall into saqajaanimo, taking them to masjids, islamic camps etc etc.

so far they are really good boys and we can only advice and admonition them , cant whop them as you said, it would be easier with an older bro tho.

and its funny , how you said its harder to have girls then boys ,i thought its the opposite, anyways thats another topic. but i thought it was common for somali guys to karbaash their sisters if they step out of line.

Che Small world indeed.I dont know the guy you mentioned(Safari) parents probably do.

Do you know Baaci(watch my spelling)?Dude is a joker!He took us around downtown that night with the Cinema and Ihop.Crazy driver!!! :eek: :D

Xalimo...Is he a the fairly tall fella with balding head, and talks little fast with somewhat thick reer waqooyi accent. He is funny dude, and yup drives like hell.

Lool Che...No he has the fluffy hi-top haircut,about 5'9-5'10 cause I remember I was taller then him.Oh and Reer konfur accent...Basically the total opposite of the dude you mentioned?Lol...

He drives a cab and he had one of those annoying Nextel walkie talkie cell phone things.

One time I remember was we were driving and he shouted at a young Xalimo "Waan ku salaamey abaayo" and she was on her mobile phone and she shouted back "Waan ka qaadey"...I was like are these people for real?Lol friendly folks you are...

Ps-Did I mention how annoying they were.The nextel thingys with all those beeps! :mad:

Khalaf   

Originally posted by buuxo:

khalaf bro ,its not that easy.my mother works very hard that they dont fall into saqajaanimo, taking them to masjids, islamic camps etc etc.

so far they are really good boys and we can only advice and admonition them , cant whop them as you said, it would be easier with an older bro tho.

and its funny , how you said its harder to have girls then boys ,i thought its the opposite, anyways thats another topic. but i thought it was common for somali guys to karbaash their sisters if they step out of line.

ina adeer buuxo (means full right practicing my af somali :D ?) a woman cant raise a man check on da blacks....karabash sisters walaa?....nah....mama taught dem well but i'm here to protect dem. salaamulah

It kinda weird to imagine somali galz in low cut pants that partly showz the a$$ when they sit. Subhanaallah. At least in my part of the world, i never get to c dat.Bt when i c it on other women, esp when in class, i feel shy for them bt the sad part is WAT CAN I DO? Peace.