Sign in to follow this  
blue_hefner

We men pull down pants, and them girls pull shirts down,

Many, including me complain when a thug wanna-bee pulls his pants down,,

now days girls pull their shirts down to adjust it with the skirt or pants when sitting infront of you.

So she sits infront of you in a class, but can hardly focus the lecture because she's worried that you will take your chances to see some strech marks in the back. I'm sure most of you have experienced this at some point. That's why I hate to sick behind somali girl.

Just make sure you are parallel to her or upfront if you want her to chat with you comfortably.

Shakti   

looooooooool@ "just I don't wanna cause anyone to feel uncomfortable. Plus I don't like to check someone's body without their will."

i think u got their permission when they exposed themselves 2 ya…lol

lol,

what can be better than the sight of a sexy xalimo, and what can be worse than to get cought while she's working out next you?

anyways, U residence is Boston.... hmmmm

I ain't get no issues,

How am I supposed to prevent someone from uncovering their butt? it isn't my fault,, it's just one of those funny things that u see in life, and i don't have a problem with that, but it's just fact. Did that happen to you girl? hhm

lol

Hefner...Getting caught...loool. Then you put on a brave face, and say nice @ss. There is nothing in wrong in looking, just don't smack it.

I live in da beantown.

Well, if that ever happens to me, what I do is the Martin Lawrence' style when he's in the elavator with the Police officers in his movie "Blue Streak". that one is hilarious, lol.

Tell me u reside in Roxbury or Quincy,

I don't live in Boston, but not far from.

Well, now u guessed Maine, ur next guess will be my street address, I'm scared of you.

I hope you don't get GPS on my head that makes u more than a guesser, lol..

YEs, I do

Che&Blue Hefner I was in Boston in early Sept for a weekend before we went back to DC.My adeers (Ashoor brothers)own and run the main Somali restaurant(Cant remember the name,not the balanbaalis cafe one)The one next to the housing complexes?With odayaasha standing at the front with toothpicks perched in the lower corner of their mouths?Lol,Behind the main road?

We stayed at one of my adeer's house in Roxbury and the restaurant was like down the road to it.

Boston was jokes tho.We went to the movie theater downtown,the Lowes one or whatever it's called....and Ihop after that at 1am.The streets were full of students.I loved it!Insha'Allah me and the girls are going back this summer.I'm sure I will spot you with the huge fanax from a mile off! smile.gif

Pujah   

I was in Maine last summer and spent every weekend in Old orchard beach after not seeing a beach for almost 15 yrs I can say it was the best summer I have had :D