Sign in to follow this  
Sniper

hold up...every one...!

Sniper   

it is summer again...the last time i was here was summer ...i don know why i miss it so much to feel free again..i've been to the site but, i didnt post much of stuff..the reason:working 80 hrs a week and taking 9 crdts,(both smstrs)

the bad news:i look awful..long hair.won out sneakers and jeans.and under weight...lost alot of weight...now i weigh like 110lbds.

The good news:bought convertible, fell in love with great girl,had "A"s in all the classes i took..

Status Quo:today i had a massage and butt & shoulder waxing, ofcourse i sighned up for a gym too...to gain some muscle..!i feel great again...and most importantly...i'm free to see the nomadic names that i missed much...especially the girls...

THE PROJECT I WAS DOING WAS

CAMPAIGN, ACADEMIC AND FINANCIAL FREEDOM:

AND IT HAS BEEN EXCUTED RATHER SUCCESSFULLY....

I Always Win...!

hey i wish i was in the position ur in... I had a lil too much fun during the school year.. and now i'm realllly paying for it. Guess its tru.. you get out wat you put in.. But hey i guess u deserve it :D lol

congrats

peace

NoVa   

Sniper wlcm back...u gonna go out like da' on us' without leaving a note???...good to see ya azz is back now lol....like Run_away i thought the sniper got'ya'2...lol....ya it's being a long' year..it's about time u hit the gym'and work with those muscles.

Dhimbil   

is that sniper...the real sniper? lol welcome back..is been long..

anyway i thought only back waxing was allowing for the fellas lol... ;) was she chinese..those women will do anything for $$$ lol

Sniper   

hey guys thanks for the hearty wlc...i felt home again...when you're addicted to something...you will have to do more to quit...i guess am addicited to school..i couldnt stop myself from signing up for the second session of the summer...one class though...just to stay conditioned for the big run....otherwise girls....keep me alive plse....

AA