Sign in to follow this  
SHAKA ZULU

SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT?

sorry i couldn't reply to all of you as i was busy with some personal stuff.

however i want each and everyone of you to know that this King appreciates your advice.

i have decided to trick her this coming weekend and she accepted my offer through her friend so i will let you know what happens.

i couldn't find the courage to look into his eyes and drop the bomb so i have decided to show him what kind of double timer she is and let him make his won decisions.

as i have told you i care a lot about this guy and i would trade my life for his but you all know

friendship goes out of the window as soon as a female comes to the scene and that is why i have decided to let him see with his won two eyes what kind of trashie she is and he will make his own decisions wether good or bad.

he will think that i am not around but i will be observing all the actions somewhere that he won't be able to see me from but i will see him alright.

so like i said just wait til the friday night and you'll know how things go.

much love to all of you including Shyhem. ;) .

Tell him, and if he was ur best friend he will understand that u want the best for him...but if he choose her of u which it happens some how that relationship won't last long and he will get back ur best friend aight....i hope u tell him cuz that well really help him...

Originally posted by SHAKA ZULU:

sorry i couldn't reply to all of you as i was busy with some personal stuff.

however i want each and everyone of you to know that this King appreciates your advice.

i have decided to trick her this coming weekend and she accepted my offer through her friend so i will let you know what happens.

i couldn't find the courage to look into his eyes and drop the bomb so i have decided to show him what kind of double timer she is and let him make his won decisions.

as i have told you i care a lot about this guy and i would trade my life for his but you all know

friendship goes out of the window as soon as a female comes to the scene and that is why i have decided to let him see with his won two eyes what kind of trashie she is and he will make his own decisions wether good or bad.

u good man... HOW COME I NEVER CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA?????? :confused: anywayz, i will waiting for the result...peace.

shaka! take cover! this bomb is gonna go up! minimize your loss! holla at your homie, look him in the eye and tell that u got some baaad news! and dang homie, how come u aint got no cam-recorder! dont tell me u paid 4 a movie and u didnt record it??? :confused:

Hello Shaka,

Its been a long time since I last posted here. Since Uni finished, I have been away on a very long holiday in D.C. Well shaka, I think you should blow bombs!!. Why wait?. Just blast that girl man. One thing I hate in this world is players!!. You hear me people. I am a player hater!!!.

Be a good friend and spill the beans man. Damn, I wish you had a camera so you could take some evidence!!.

Anywayz let nature take its course if you aint got the balls to tell your best friend. All the best of luck

Millenium

NoVa   

loool Don't tell him...If u dare do that, i'm get ya on this one lol..the girl is me...lol...I'll get ya Shaka like no1 else had eva got ya if u split the guts out of ya. :Dicon_razz.gif

I never said anything when u was dealing with the twins. :D Now u gonna go around like a tellateller??..like Rudy said' 'u toast' loool

Xalimo7   

SO Shaku Zulu, this has been a long time coming, i hate to wait the final end for the story. So did you or you didn't , i think i can speak for myslef , i want hear if you get the balls to tell or perhaps this is making your own story, are you the one that this happened?

see you, am around dude

Salam

Even though it's not your business and you should not be involved I think you should do what a best friend should do to not see his best friend's heart played with cause it will affect you too.....in my opinion you should not tell him straight out but if you know that she has plans to do something with someone else at some time you should bring along your friend for him to see it with his own eyes and see that she's not worth his time

P.S It happened to someone i know and it really worked

Best Of Luck Brother