Sign in to follow this  
SHAKA ZULU

SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT?

Last friday night i went to see this movie with a lady friend of mine and in the movie we saw someone familiar but then again i said to myself noo it can't be who i think it is.

the person in the picture is my best friend's lady and only if you could hear what he says about her.

she was with this other guy and everybody knows him as good for nothing type of brother.

i could tell my lady friend wasn't pleased with the way i was giving all my attentions to that other girl.

when the movie finished i excused myself and followed them to their car and that's when all hell broke loose!!!

i saw them kissing passionately in the car and to be honest with you i was disgusted.

what makes the matters even worse is knowing how my boy feels about her and how he says all these nice things about her.

this same night i asked him to come along with her but he said he was waiting for her and he is looking forward to her company.

i am not sure if i fell sleep that night and when i came home and asked him how was she doing.. he replied she came but she didn't stay long because she wasn't feeling well and she had to leave.

now i couldn't tell him what i just saw and it hurts to see this girl acting like nothing is happened...

i always told him to be careful with her because she didn't seem that Angelic to me in the first place and now i am afraid our friendship will suffer if i tell him coz he might not believe me for i am the one who always reminded him that this girl wasn't worth his time let alone his love.

so nomads what do you think i should do?

should i tell him or should i not?

Yes you have to tell him, even though you might end up losing your frienship with him. But i don't think so, he is your best friend isn't he!!!

And as you being against her from the beginning, since when friends take that against each others. Each has their own personal opinions. If he choose to continue his relationship with her, atleast he did it with the full knowledge of what kind of woman his girlfriend is. And when he is cheated on and sees it with his own eyes he had no one to blame. But imagine you telling him then "well i knew she did this because i saw blah blah blah" he would probably blame you and get mad at u for not telling him, even though he might not have accepted it.

Another thing you can do before telling him now directly, but it might require time, is to follow her and see her schedule or when she meets this guy, if there isn't more than one. U can take pictures as proof, or just have your friend and you go to this place, where it happened that she was with one of her other guys and you guys run into each others. I think your friend can handle it from there on.

So i talked too long, but my finale answer is YES. But u can go with option B.

Oh another thing, you can have your lady friend collabrate your story, since she noticed you noticing another woman. I am sure if u told her what the sitution was she would help you convince your best friend.

p.s. you know i heard one time that 40% of women wouldn't date a guy if her friends didn't like him.

underdog   

Before you tell him, I think you should have a little chat with her.

She trying to be covert with her situation, be slick don't confront her, just make her feel uncomfortable everytime she sees you...This is the true Currency of Politics, you have dirt on her, you have her entire reputation in your hand, very fragile and as you know, a somali sister gets a bad rep...it stays.

As for telling your boy, you know him better than we do....if he's young and secure enough let him fall he'll stand up stronger and smarter. Telling him has a lot of consequences and reprecussions. Some lessons are learned alone.

MaLikah   

If you really think of him as your "Best Friend", then you should have his best interest in mind. With that being said, I think it's only logic that you tell him the truth and let him decide for himself whether to stay or leave this woman. I think it would show your lack of honesty with your boy if you hide something of that magnitude. But hey, thats jus me...I would want my friend to tell me if my man was cheating. And you know what they say, Treat Others How You Wanna Be Treated.

----------------------------

Money cant buy love, but it can sure get you a great bargaining position

A7LA-SHU   

dude i have better idea than just tellin him..

since u really care abut this guy and he is ur best friend... try to get lil info on where that lady of his hangs out and whatever guy she is with..

and do this.. bring him to where ever she is. and tell him aye listen ur girl is this, this, and this. if he ain't gonna believe ya, just drag his behind and show she is with some other nigga right there. and if he doesn't wanna believe after all dat then he sure needs help my dear..

i learn this from the tv show CHEATERS... it works ;) ...

good luck sweety..

shyhem   

Don't tell him anything,U'r friend is not a kid,he knows his girl better than you.C'mon brother this ain't along distance relationship thing.Any sane man knows when or if a woman loves him unless one is D-boy senior.I mean not even a sucker can fail to know his fate when it comes to double dealing.

when the movie finished i excused myself and followed them to their car and that's when all hell broke loose!!!

i saw them kissing passionately in the car and to be honest with you i was disgusted.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH uhhh aaaah !!!! Dman...... Dawg u're violating the privacy of others.Under what circumstance are you following her,u ain't her brother nor her husband,who is paying u to do that,did u start u'r own P.I firm!

Real men don't do shi-t like that.Be afraid, be very afraid brother,next time u do that in my city, u might have dem shells whizzing through u'r chest like 50 cents, and i'm talking about Somali brothers walking around with a revolver on their waist.Remember it only takes $100,a background check and an application form to get a gun in my zipcode straight from the Sheriif,we ain't even discussed about the black market yet!!

As for u'r friend the guy knows he is been played by a platinum digger,but hey there is nothing he can do about it, coz according to him "love is in the air" loOOL i GUESS HE IS IN LOVE WITH HIMSELF.Thanks to God as far as sucker free camp is concerned i got,we don't wait for friends to send us 911,We active our defense before we even anticipate any offensive mode from the other side.I thought "He said.......She said" was shi-t we left in high school period!

underdog   

I'm with Shyhem...never get between a man and his woman. They have a term for that... meddling . Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Maybe there's a perfectly good explanation to all that. You saw what you saw but you don't know for a 100% fact that what you saw is what you think you saw.

If your boy's been hurt before he'll catch signals sooner or later...if he hasn't, its about time. are going to be there to protect him from every little thing that goes down?

Oh, and to all these people up in here telling you to stalk this girl and take pictures, study her schedule and make detailed notes... GET A LIFE

So sad that they would assume you have nothing better to do.....by the way, did you notice it was all the "girls" that asked you to do that?

Xafsa   

well!!! If I were in your situation I would probably just let my friend find out on her own. This is a messed up situation to be in...since you already told your friend that youe didn;t think she was the right girl for him..chances are he won't believe you if you tell him that she's cheating on him. My advice just ride it out....wixii laqariyio waa soo baxaan. Its only a matter of time before it all comes out.

peace and luv

Okay, place urself in your boys shoes... if this happened to you would u want ur boy to tell you? would u want to know?

I remember a while back my friend n I were talking about cheating, and he was like if one of his boys knew his girl was cheating on him, and he never told him he would cut his boy off! lol

If that was one of my girls.. i would tell them as soon as i went home.. not even i would probably phone them the minute i caught them together. Your friend is wasting his time and probably money on a cheater!!! so just TELL HIM

Thoughfully thinking what i would do if i was ur position. Personally seems ur friend admires the girl so much and in your position i would wanna be the one to break the news to him. It would heart him ofcourse but i dont want that pain cuzed because i had his back thing. Instead i would talk to the girl to let her know u know all of the stuff she been doing....tell her that u'll bring her down if she doesn't come clean with ur friend..tell her it's not ur position ...she needs to do it..no mater what. I thing it be better for herself to confice then someone else tellin him.

SHYHEM, brother seems like u are those niggaz who can't get their own girl and tries to steal other menz women. Because u sounded really ofended he something that wazn't his business...it is his business when it comes to friends.....some friends are thicker than blood. By the way what's with the threat.....

Underdog..u shouldn't agreed with shyhem seems lack you guys are okay with crimes like wht the lady commited...wazup!

La-y-La   

I think u should just tell him even if he doesnt believe cuz he will probably find out later or sooner.

I have a similar story too.

A friend of mine was always talking about her b/f and one night we all went to see a movie and on the way, she bought him this expensive gift.

Just as we were getting out of the movie theatre, adeerkey comes in with another gurl and they were all into each other. Ma so-called friend was alittle behind us so she didnt see him at first and when she saw him, wow. I actually expected her to diss him right there and leave him, but she didnt and he told her it was his cuzin, i was like yeah right. I felt so sorry for her and the funny thing is that he is kinda friends wit ma other friend and tells her that he has other g/fs and that he just playin her.

this is a very long story.

but anyway, my friend didnt tell her anything about the other g/fs he has, cuz she was afraid the gurl may start tripping and interpret the whole situation differently.

the thing is, it be nice if she just kept her mouth shut, but she is always talkng about how he is gonna marry her and how much he loves her. Finally, my friend just told her that he aint worth it and told her the whole story about how he has other g/fs and that he is just playin her.

and she finally found out who he really is and dropped his a*ss like a bomb. i think she knew this whle sh*t was going on but indhaha eey iskatireeyse.

dang i never wrote this much, but anyway, I really believe that friendship is something that should be valued. Trust me, ur friend woud prolly believe u later on even if it takes time.

I dont really see y ppl feel the need to date when all they get out of it is cheaters, pressure and unwanted problems.

peace.

Originally posted by Shyhem:

quote:

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH uhhh aaaah !!!! Dman...... Dawg u're violating the privacy of others.Under what circumstance are you following her,u ain't her brother nor her husband,who is paying u to do that,did u start u'r own P.I firm!

Real men don't do shi-t like that.Be afraid, be very afraid brother,next time u do that in my city, u might have dem shells whizzing through u'r chest like 50 cents, and i'm talking about Somali brothers walking around with a revolver on their waist.Remember it only takes $100,a background check and an application form to get a gun in my zipcode straight from the Sheriif,we ain't even discussed about the black market yet!!

As for u'r friend the guy knows he is been played by a platinum digger,but hey there is nothing he can do about it, coz according to him "love is in the air" loOOL i GUESS HE IS IN LOVE WITH HIMSELF.Thanks to God as far as sucker free camp is concerned i got,we don't wait for friends to send us 911,We active our defense before we even anticipate any offensive mode from the other side.I thought "He said.......She said" was shi-t we left in high school period!
was this supposed to be a joke?

if your answer is yes then i am sorry i didn't laugh not even grin.

bro i think you overdosed it huh...

anyway to be honest with you even the kids at the nursery school give better advice than you do :mad: .

i didn't mean to crush your ego if you ever had one like that :D:D:D .