Old_Observer

Is Ilhan Omar a victim of the strong, or she took advantage of our need to see a successful one of our own?

My first thought was she is victim of the strong and they will always try to blackmail her or twist her words or associate her with something.

Now I am in total doubt.

I did not see her speak to the big issues raised about her. It may be unforgivable to her enemies, but marrying her brother to get him to USA is not, by me, hard to understand or accept.

But the issues around her family are big questions to me. And her response or lack of it is bad.

What do you think happened?

She is victim and still victim of the strong and all controlling groups or

She is an opportunist that took advantage of our vulnerability of wanting to see success that we have hard time seeing it back home in Africa.

56 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

My first thought was she is victim of the strong and they will always try to blackmail her or twist her words or associate her with something.

Now I am in total doubt.

I did not see her speak to the big issues raised about her. It may be unforgivable to her enemies, but marrying her brother to get him to USA is not, by me, hard to understand or accept.

But the issues around her family are big questions to me. And her response or lack of it is bad.

What do you think happened?

She is victim and still victim of the strong and all controlling groups or

She is an opportunist that took advantage of our vulnerability of wanting to see success that we have hard time seeing it back home in Africa.

Why would she talk about this nonsense? With world best vetting ,you think she would get away with this crime?Think AI bot

34 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Why would she talk about this nonsense? With world best vetting ,you think she would get away with this crime?Think AI bot

That is the shortcoming of AI vesus the human. lol

I don't know man, some of the issues need a statement from her. I can only blame here strong enemies so much...

galbeedi   
4 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

but marrying her brother to get him to USA is not, by me, hard to understand or accept.

It was a false accusations that was debanked long ago. She was one of the most vetted candidate. It is strange for OO to raise this issue now. Furthermore, she never used no one's venerability. She won fair and square like everyone.

It is a shame that some Somalis even used her name  to get some youtube clicks and  used the talking points of her enemies.The Daily Mail went out of its way to report the divorce proceeding of the wife of one of the aids of Ilhan Omar. Knowledgeable people understood that a disgruntled wife who had estranged from her husband years ago had used her case  abuse Ilhan and use her failed marriage against her. It is a well known scheme in America for disgruntled spouses to take their revenge to the extreme. Yet, a Somali fool in social media used that meme to smear her. How can you use the words of a third party conflict against her.

Some of us disagree about her connection with the far left people and marching with gays and others, but we shouldn't fall to the trap of the powerful forces who want to destroy her.

On the issue of her family, we all pray for better outcome for everyone. She is not perfect, but we can't allow her enemies to win against her. She is our daughter.

Waa gabadheeni cadawga awooda badana u jebin mayno. Mr.Wayaane hawshu waa sidaas haddi aad Af Soomaali taqaan.

cadnaan1   

Marrying her brother for visa that's not small crime she would be in prison by now and would never be elected.

I believe her mistake was  that she was too fast and took some powerful people like AIPAC and I don't think she will be re elected again.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:55 PM, galbeedi said:

It was a false accusations that was debanked long ago. She was one of the most vetted candidate. It is strange for OO to raise this issue now. Furthermore, she never used no one's venerability. She won fair and square like everyone.

It is a shame that some Somalis even used her name  to get some youtube clicks and  used the talking points of her enemies.The Daily Mail went out of its way to report the divorce proceeding of the wife of one of the aids of Ilhan Omar. Knowledgeable people understood that a disgruntled wife who had estranged from her husband years ago had used her case  abuse Ilhan and use her failed marriage against her. It is a well known scheme in America for disgruntled spouses to take their revenge to the extreme. Yet, a Somali fool in social media used that meme to smear her. How can you use the words of a third party conflict against her.

Some of us disagree about her connection with the far left people and marching with gays and others, but we shouldn't fall to the trap of the powerful forces who want to destroy her.

On the issue of her family, we all pray for better outcome for everyone. She is not perfect, but we can't allow her enemies to win against her. She is our daughter.

Waa gabadheeni cadawga awooda badana u jebin mayno. Mr.Wayaane hawshu waa sidaas haddi aad Af Soomaali taqaan.

I hope its all as you say.

Otherwise "Its my mother drunk or sober" has its limits even on one's own.