Dhaqaale

Racism on the increase the UK South East region

Dhaqaale   

Is there anyone from the UK here experiencing an increase in racism? People looking at you funny or just people agitating for no reason? I have been away from the UK for ten years and the white people here in London are fucked up. Is there anyone else feeling an increase in racism?

Tallaabo   
10 hours ago, Dhaqaale said:

the white people here in London are fucked up.

They could be new arrivals from fucked up ex communist places like Hungary and Slovakia who came to beat the Brexit deadline. The real British folks are too civilised to stare at those who don't look like them. 

Dhaqaale   
23 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

They could be new arrivals from fucked up ex communist places like Hungary and Slovakia who came to beat the Brexit deadline. The real British folks are too civilised to stare at those who don't look like them. 

I was walking the street in Oxford city around 2011 and a old woman ask me "where am I from" in a condensing way that was ugly. I was kind of shocked as I have been here for over 20 years at that point and never had anyone ask me such questions. Even going to school in the UK i have never been racially bullied or effected by it. You are right the eastern Europeans are very rude and cannot hide their racism but I can see them a mile off and avoid them.