Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

VISCOSITY OF HIS ROOTS (A short story)

Allama-gun,

Such scandalous talk; Ok let’s just say ur alleged story is completely true. Now tell me, does ur story caused our civil war? Or explain why our people are still suffering?

The issue on hand is not what im (or any woman) is encountering on a foreign ground (that’s extremely manor compare to the bloodshed caused by u men) but the issue is rather the state of our men. Our men are getting off too easy, we let the slack of, we let them have it easy, and we do not hold them responsible for their careless actions.

It’s time we shake them off of their sleep by pointing out their mistakes out loud and if they can’t wake up and realize the continues mistakes they are engaging than perhaps we need to work on burying them 6” under!

Ps. if ur only defense resort to my V-area than u r exactly those that needs to be boxed, inshalllah soon I hope.

Abtigiis   

Siphon

Burying them in favour of who? I haven't seen men who behave better than Somalis's! Let not the narration of individual stories take away your rationality.

And what is the talk with V-area? Who talked about it? You women like to intimidate men by talking about things you think will make men duck for cover. Stop the nonesense! Alla-magan hasn't talked about it!

^ A&T, waa maxay V-area bal?

Siphoning, by generalizing us all, I bet your brothers and uncles are included in your CURSED list of somalisk men. Fair enough :D

Ta kale haddii laga tagay oo la dabaalo caashaqa lagu yiri anagoo dhan hanagu qara bixin bilaa calayg, nakala raab bal :D

Abtigiis   

V-area waa meelaha la igu haysto. Waa meelaha uun Xiin yidhaa faraha ha laga qaado. If you really fail to see it, then I have no option but to give you the cheeky definition Addis Boys use: "perpetual wound that erupts lava every four weeks".

loooooooool. Mahadsanid. Waa sidaan u qaatay balse waan yara shakiyoyo waxaan is iri bal halaguu iftiinsho. A&T raggeedi sxb tahay cid wax kugu qabsan karta majirto.

Abtigiis   

Alla Magan

way jirtaye, odaygii Xinn baan masaabiir ku garaacay. Ninku waa nin xoog badan oo hadda hubkii wuu soo dhamaystee waxoogaa Gabay ah oo gunaanad ah ayuu ku maqan yahay. Waana Home team sidaad la socotaba. Bal hadda ha la iska war hayo oo xaalkayka la soco! :D:D

Zafir   

Story: Once upon a time there was a guy named Mohamed, he was a horny baster!. End of story

Ps: nice read nonetheless.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Alla Magan

way jirtaye, odaygii Xinn baan masaabiir ku garaacay. Ninku waa nin xoog badan oo hadda hubkii wuu soo dhamaystee waxoogaa Gabay ah oo gunaanad ah ayuu ku maqan yahay. Waana Home team sidaad la socotaba. Bal hadda ha la iska war hayo oo xaalkayka la soco!
:D:D

Fariitan waxaan filayaa inaan hore u arkay ,,, :D:D

ilax   

^^^ T& A adigu do you fabricate this folk lore stories or you are oday biqo nin yaaw waan kaba shakiyaye, more of ilkacas joke many does not know about it mida kale I see that you are departing far from your profession, nin yahaw inaad in badan tagtay unban umalyn Addi-behrawi theater. Nevetheless, its intersting story laakin gabdhaha ka woojee.