Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

VISCOSITY OF HIS ROOTS (A short story)

Val posted: I think Xiin ought to keep away from this thread - not only are there knickers galore but also condoms! Ceebay tacaal.

Val should also keep away from this tread. in aad wadaad tahaanba kuu qabee.

A gold bowl full of Sh!t …. What a distasteful story! The story contains too much twist and ill view about Muslims. I do however wish this exceptional writer to write about matters of substance rather than wasting his talent on such dark disgusting path...

Somali men are destined to self distraction :( so sad but so true!

nuune   

^^ SIPH,by just looking your replies there, it seems that you really adore and like AT&T alot.

PS: Hows your campaign against men going, did you catch any!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by siphoningdilemma:

A gold bowl full of Sh!t …. What a distasteful story! The story contains too much twist and ill view about Muslims. I do however wish this exceptional writer to write about matters of substance rather than wasting his talent on such dark disgusting path...

Somali men are destined to self distraction
:(
so sad but so true!

Read BEYOND the condoms, dear.

Nuune,

I am a big sucker for good writting skills not for dark, twisted Somali men!

As for my campaign well its not catching momentum yet but not to worry I have full confidence that soon it will explode to its potential

What about u, when will u help with my campaign and do something with ur airplane

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by siphoningdilemma:

Somali men are destined to self distraction
:(
so sad but so true!

Read BEYOND the condoms, dear.
I think some can get passed the condoms, but it is the damn SEVEN ee ka dhaqaaqi la'yihiin!!!! :D

NGONGE   

Heh@KK :D

The seven times is not that shocking if they're new to each other and young. But A&T also mentions that night was on their seventh month together. The number seven must mean something to him! :D

Still, and on a serious note, this story was the best he's written so far. Full of guilt, temptation and human weakness.

NGONGE,

You are given too much credit to a story about a character that is very hypocritical and does not know a thing called self discipline.

No wonders why the Somali men are out of touch with their current reality! It’s because of people like you who enfold their mistakes by saying “try again, u r only human being”, when you should be saying “u no longer know how to be a human being here is ur death sentence”

NGONGE   

If you managed to create your own interpretation of the story then the author succeeded. Liking or disliking his characters or the inferred immoral shenanigans within is neither here nor there.

If I were A&T I would be flattered that you took the wrongdoings of the main character to heart. Instead of being a reader looking in from the safety of the outside, he cleverly managed to suck you in. Bravo that man.

"try again, u r only a human being" is the default reply to almost every sin, my dear. Put your axe down and give it some thought. icon_razz.gif