Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

How many Wifes?

Paragon   

By Xalimo7

I am speaking for myself, i have no quarrell with my Husband getting married to 3 other wives, am down to it, why should i be concern his extracuricular activities.As long as he is he good husband to me and to my children that is all i care

:D Thats very nice of you to say. smile.gif

---

Well, since poligamy isn't outlaw'ed but rather excused in Islam, wouldn't you think to practice it would be wise? Many kids, huh? That thought of many kids fascinates me, around 40 or more of them. ;) That'll make an old man happy and fulfilled.

Xafsa   

I think most men don;t really understand how almost impossible it is to marry more than one wife. You have to be able to treat all of them EXACTLY the same. Being human I don't think thats really possible..do you?

But If my husband wanted more than just me...I would ask for a divorce.

Zakariye   

s/calaykum kulli,marka ugu horeysa anigu waxba kama qabo ragga guursanaya 4 naagood, waayoo anigya hadda waxaan qabaa 2 oo jooga magaalada mn,iyo mid joogta Burco oo u soo socoto Mn, hadda waxaan rabaa marka saddexdooda ay isku imaadaan in aan u sheego in aan rabo in aan guursada midda afaraad oo hadda aan la socdo, illaahey waxuu na siiyay hablo fara badan hadda ragga waxaan kula talinayaa, marka aad guursanaysid xaaskaaga kuugu horeyo in aad u sheegtid , saddex kaloo guur baa soo socdo hadii ay maya tiraahdo, hadda meesha ku fur.

c/salaam

nuune   

posted by Zakariye

illaahey waxuu na siiyay hablo fara badan hadda ragga waxaan kula talinayaa, marka aad guursanaysid xaaskaaga kuugu horeyo in aad u sheegtid , saddex kaloo guur baa soo socdo hadii ay maya tiraahdo

weLL said Zakariye,sxb anigu sidaada oo kale ma ihi horta oo ma guursanin,laakiinse waan isku soo yara dhawaaneenaa sababtoo ahna aniga hadda saddex gabdhood baan la socdaa,tan oogu horreesana oon is jeclaanay waan u sheegay in ay tu kale jirto oon la socdo,tan labaadna waan u sheegay in ay tu sadaxaad jirto,tan sadaxaadna hadda ayaan ka dhaadhicinayaa in ay mid afaraad dhaxda kusoo jirto,marka xilligii guurka waa wali oo xoogaa tababarkii baan ku wadaa saddexdoodaba si uusan hadhoow u imaan dhibaato marka la guur geeyo mid kasta,tii aan tan kale raali ka ahaan doonin waan u sheegay in ay iga furantahay,MACSALAAMO

Zakariye   

s/calaykum kulli, LOL Nune wallal waa sax, walaal magaalada aan joogo hadii aad tahey nin soomali oo wacan, waxaa waajib kugu ah in aad ama la socotid sida uu walaal nuuni u sheegay saddex ama afar, ama aad ku dadaasho in aad guursato 3 ama afar, yaah nuune war hadda i weydii aniga ayaa kuu sheegaya aad baan ugu faraxsanahey 2bada xaas aan qabo oo isku magaalo ku nool, oo isjecel.teeda ragga maanta waa rag jelacsan oo aan qaadi karin masuuliyad, ma xasuusantahay waalidkeena iyo kuwii ka sii horeeyee 3-4 , ayey isku wadeyn, aniga kula hadlaya, wallaahi my father has more 8 wifes in his life, you get my point. marka ninkii hal qabo ilaah ha kuu naxariisto, one women is not enough for me. lol

four wifes or no wife at all.

c/salaam

Xalimo7   

Brother Zaki, tell me again you live in Mn , have 2 wifes and one is coming , hmm that makes three, and you also said you are going out or dating the fourth one, does the two in mn know about the 4the one, i bet they already know the third one since she is coming to mn,hey bro by the way i hope legally you are writing one to be the legitimate tax partner, is that wife number 1 or 2 . but very interesting i will like to hear from your intersting story. i love it

see you

nuune   

i hope legally you are writing one to be the legitimate tax partner,

xalimo,lol,tax partner haah,u got the point :D

zakariye sxb waa runtaa odayaashii hore oo ka mid ahaa aabayaasheen illaa afar iyo lix bay wada qabeen,marka dhibaata ma ahan hadii aad badsato ood afar gaarsiiso,i know this somali who got now four wifes then markuu rabo in uu shaneesto afarta hore mid buu furi oo illaa ciddada intay ku jirto way ka maqnaan,wuu soo ceshan markay ciddada u dhamaato,now that is five wifes,marka sidaas buu ku wadi illaa uu 8 iyo sagaal gaarsiiyo,marka the point is,odayaashiiba haday sidaas sameenayaan soo waajib ina saaran ma ahan in aan jidkooda qaadno illeen ayaga waxa ay u daneenayeen gabdhaha walaalaheen,i don't see wax ay ku khaldanyihiin odayaasha guursanaya naagaha fara badan,aniga afar un xattaa ku ekkaan maayo,xadka ayaan dhaafi,kama wado sharciga ayaan jabiin,laakiin kamaa boos celis camal baan ukala qoondeen,saddexda aan hadda lasocdo they can't wait to see my fourth one,kaaga daranka intooda mid aan la aqal galay malahan which makes so interesting,haweenka waa waxaad ku beerto waana meeshii loo dhaqaajiyo,tababar kaad siiso unbay qaadani bilaa leexad,MACSALAAMO

haweenka waa waxaad ku beerto waana meeshii loo dhaqaajiyo,tababar kaad siiso unbay qaadani bilaa leexad

:cool: :cool:

lol, waraa sxb, warke adilee dhameeyenooh

2Cute   

oh my god,i didn't feel like writing then again when i saw zakariye's post i had to say something ....brother what did u say u already maried with 2wifes and expecting one in burco and dating another one is mn riTe.helllllllllllllo news flash what happen to their xuquuq and all that iska guurso miyaa sidii shaati aa suuqa ga soo gadaysid ilahay wuxuu ku dhahay waa in aadan dhibaato u geesanin aadn wada qancisa ina adeer...just coz waa lagu beeneeyay that doesn't mean in aad is indho tirto oo aad noqoto cunug cindy store lagu dhaxsiidaayay get it..yaa ku ogaado wife1 aad la' dahay markaasaad dadka duurka u diraysaa...

ina adeer adiga iyo kuwa kale aad isu carab jiidanaysaan naga dhaafa beenta u know who so plzzzzzzzzzz don't write some shit like that ever again bro... horta 1 soo qanci then ask if she's okay with it haday no ku dhahdo well end of discusion bro...that is how it goes....

in my opinion u and the other ones are all same it's ninyaaban with a different names oo isku jiibinayaa. sababtoo ah nin aqli lah waxaas kuma hadleen labo waan qabaaa midna waan la socdaa midna way imaanaysa shit who the fuk are u??? oh yeah i missbeled wrong so u can read the f word bro.....get it... u lucky i don't know u...

nimanka adiga oo kale ayaa isaga dhax jira with low selfsteem that is why u want everytime new wifes coz of ur low selfsteem ina adeerayal

nin ka ragga ah halnaag ayuu ku ekaada ilmihisana wuu korsadaa that is about it..

if u see man talking about 2 or 3 wifes, he must have some issues walaaaahi coz haday naagtaadu ku qanciso intaas lee waaye..../

aniga ninkayga waligiis naag kale maku fakarayo sababtoo ah sariirtana waa ugu raaxaynaa cuntana waa ka dharjinaa, lacagtana waa ka qaada... naag kale meesha ma imaanayso waa isku dhamaatay baby...

waxaa ku kibirteen waxaa waaye waxoogaaga aad soo shaqeeseen if she would take all ur money u would not think about another women,, i'm teling u guys....... so here is my 2 dollar advise take care of ur wifes and be sweatheart to them.... u guys all ways god let us have 4wifes so what if he... god tell u to go the mosque and pray there did u ???? i don't think so....... why do the 4wifes and not do everything else that he tell u to do??

allah told u to do a lot things...

sadaqo baxso/ do u?

go to xaj if u can/ do u?

pray 5 times / do u???????

sakada baxso/ do u????????

soon or fast if u can/ do u ever????

so plzzzzzzzz its ur exuse when u say god let us.......

bye and sorry for the long note i had to put it out the for the sisters..... :(:(:(

For those males who do want have more than one wife I suggest if you want to keep sane in your own home to not do it. Plus think of kids that you may have that will have to grow up in such an environment their concept of marriage will totaly be ****ed.

You know what there actually was a Somalian lady in Kenya with two husbands , This particular female used to run a small business. Which required her to go out of town alot for quite some time. She used to tell husband number one that she is going away on business. While really she was discretly marring husband number two and having a child with him. She then claimed to number one that the child was her sisters in Somalia he belived it because there was no way to prove this. She also told hubby #2 that she was divorced (this explained her kids from her previous marriage). This woman had this little arrangment going on for a few years but then her daughter one day told her father (hubby number 1) that she likes her other daddy better for some reason. To cut a long story short she got caught out in the end.

Zakariye   

2 by 2Cute;

s/calaykum kulli, marka ugu horeysa walaal 2Cute waxaa ceeb ah in aad istimcmaashid erayga "F" hadda aniga wax dhibaato ahi oo aan kuu geystay garan mayo, the only thing i mentioned is , i am married to 2 wifes haddana mid kale waa ay soo socotaa, midna waan la socdaa, waa run, haddii aadan rumeysanaynin walaal, hadda waxii ra'yigaaga soo jeedso oo sheeg waxa aad ku diidantahey, laakin hadda gabar baad tahey oo xishood, waa runtaa ima taqaanid , and i am very glad for that, cz uma baahni in aan ku barto ama aan kula hadlo , sidaas daradedd walaal, Cayda naga daa. aad baad u mahadsantahey.

c/slaam

[ July 27, 2003, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: Ameenah ]

Zakariye   

s/calaykum kulli

since i have joined SOL, things has been smooth and well civilized threads, laakin maanta oo ah july,26 2003 waxaad moodaa in aay gabar walaasheyn ah oo la yiraahdo 2 cute ay isticmaashey Eray Xun Xun Xun, oo aan la sheegi karin, the "F" word,

walaal 2Cute ha igu diran SOL oo yaanan kaaga tegin isku xishood, nagana xishood, laakiin ra'yigaaga soo deeso walaal macaan. OK

you only have one chance to apologize sister

2 cute , so i would like for you to apologize publicly and show how smart you are and it was wrong, & you used the wrong word.

c/salaam

2Cute   

OH MY GOD U STILL WRITING BRO....

AND I'M VERY HAPPY TO SAY THAT ALL MEN ARE NOT LIKE U...THANK GOD....

SECOND THING BRO U CAN'T TELL ME TO XISHOO COZ U DIDN'T SO WHY ME ????. WAXA AAD KU HADLAYSO IS SOOOOO NOT WRIGHT......... YEAH GOD TOLD U BUT THEN AGAIN THERE'S REQUIRMENTS AND U HAVE TO FILL EACH AND EVERYONE OF IT... IF I REMIND U , U SAID U HAVE 2WIFES AND DATING ONE MORE BRO U'R CHEATING AND THAT IS SIN JUST TO LET U KNOW..

THIRD THING DO U EVER THINK ABOUT KIDS AND WHERE THEY GONNA END UP, NOT PROBABLY SO I'M NOT EVEN GONNA GO THERE WITH U..

BUT AGAIN NEWS FLASH FOR U BRO MARIAGE IS JUST MORE THAN HAVING WIFES, IS ABOUT RESPONSIBLITY,LOVING, BEING ROMANTIC, BEING HONEST AND ENJOY ONE ANOTHER....ect...

HON DON'T GET MAD AT ME COZ I DON'T AGREE WITH UR NONSENSE AND PLZZZZZZZZZZZ DON'T SPEND MORE TIME HERE SPEND UR 2WIFES CZ THEY NEED U MORE THAN SOL FAMILY.. GET IT.. AGREE WITH ME KNOW

OKAY..................... PEACE BABY..

HERE IS MY ;););););)

[ July 27, 2003, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Ameenah ]

Zakariye   

by 2cute

s/calaykum kulli

maybe i did not explain myself well, sister 2 cute is this how u initiate ur threads, by cursing and accusing some one you haven't had a clue who is that person , walaal macaan xishood, oo respect, so chill sister and plz don't say anything that will make u look bad, and stop harrasing me. Iga fugow waan kaa xishoonayaa walaal.ok.

c/salaam

[ July 27, 2003, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Ameenah ]