Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

How many Wifes?

A7LA-SHU   

nin yaban believe me i wasn't always like dat.. if i read the same topic few years ago i would have said i would kill if he married another wife but now that im old lady and talkin to moma alot i understand the world better ya know what i mean. :D

rudy hahahah.. update it is dude..

Rahima that is smart idea sis smile.gif .. i just don't like to be surprise of findin out after wards, or finding out from outsiders.. but if he really feels he needs another one and we talked about it for while why should i stop him, if he is good husband god will reward him for being fair, if not his behind is just workin how to go to hell the american express way lol..

update on upgrade: icon_razz.gif

silent-sista was busted with neighborhood hommie in kfc after she left her p/t job by magnoona!! so 3 days she got her divorce papers! ce yah~ i dont be yah! was magnoona's last word!

now farah is intending to marry magnoon's friend who is supervisor at local factory. her income is 55k

and she drives a Mercedes!!farah's upgrade now gives him annual income of 155k! not a champ change!! he plans to build a 3 story house!!.

king_450   

I think some 1 wrote "Nin -yaabin " don't mix dhaqan and relegion, in my book they are one wrapped together as one, if you are a true beleiver in ur relegion, then most of your Dhaqan is derived from your Relegion. As for the ladies who are jokingly saying , they need a contract, all i have to say is consider you are lucky for being here, cz most of the good ladies are either being killed or still back home, so while you talking this nonsense, they will be the ones we will end up, and you keep make us laugh at you.

As for the lady who asked what about if women marry four Husbands, may i ask you sister, what Relegion are you, you can't be a Somali/Muslim women. if you are go back to Dugsi and start reading Quran. We are ashamed sometimes to see brothers drinking in the street, sisters wearing what you call fashionable cloths,etc, plz like Brother Nin-yaanan said, Dhanqanka ku noqda.

Originally posted by Section6er:

Nin Yaaban has got to be an alias of another nomad.

ive been saying that for the longest. i think its og-moti. but the fellas seem to enjoy him, he says what theyre too scared to say.

SINCE U TALKING ABOUT WIFES AND AS I SEE U'R OBSESIVE ABOUT IT LET ME ASK U THIS CAN U HANDLE THE FRST ONE OR IT DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS U GETING OIL CHANGE THATS ALL U CARE...WOULD U EVER ASK HER IF SHE WANTS U TO DO ROUND 2 AND BRO DON'T EVEN SAY MY DIIN OR DHAQAN COZ U KNOW THE DIIN U HAVE SATISFY UR WIFE AND PLEAS HER...

SO NAAGAHA ISKA GUURSO MA'AHAN WAA IN AAD QANCISA MIDKAST JACAYL HADAY NOQOTA,OR HADAY NOQOTO LOVEMAKING OR AF MACAANINIMO SO U HAVE TO WORK HARD BEFORE GETING TO SEX PART. MISE WAXAAD NOQONAYS KUWA MARKA AYNAGAHA U TAGAYAAN NAAGAHODA MARADA MADAXA SAARTO OO DHAHA CAKU KII AYAA SOO SOCDA,KAN AANBA NACAY QUMAYGAN MUU AADO TII KALE

Raxmah   

Nin yaban is not our culture that give men to marry 4 wives but RELIGION, anyways I might sound like a hater but am not but guys lets be honest here, you guys have hard time fulfilling yuor duties for one women, so yuo might as well forget about four.

WALAAHI NIN YAABAN YOU NEED SOME RE-EDUCATION BROTHER..BUT WHAT MAKES ME EVEN SAD IS YOU WRITING something you have NO KNOWLEDGE OF.. MANY CULTURES MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFEs FOR MANY REASONS .muslims are no different except WE MUSLIMS ARE GIVEN CLEAR GUIDENCE OF WHEN WE CAN MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE AND HOW we can TREAT THEM FAIRLY. FORGET ABOUT SOMALI CULTURE-GO WITH THE WHAT THE LORD OF THE WORLD TELLS YOU. and PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOUR WRITE IMPORTANT ISSSUES LIKE THIS.

personally i prefer one wife. and the kids thing:-thats for me and my wife to discuss.

Xalimo7   

I am speaking for myself, i have no quarrell with my Husband getting married to 3 other wives, am down to it, why should i be concern his extracuricular activities.As long as he is he good husband to me and to my children that is all i care, and god if i am going to be in the states for the following few yrs, then it is wise to have a sister in the house, who takes care your children, you know ladies what i am talking about, this baby sitting shit, you don't have to worry about. damn go ahead bring the baby sitter to the house. lol

see you, am aroun dude

La-y-La   

It is funny that all the guys here keep jumping up and down talking about how they wanna marry more dan 1 wife Cuz I know for a fact u cant treat 4 ppl the same. When we talk of asxaabta and nabiga (scw) having many wifes, they were good muslims, but somlai men, illahow noo

gargaar redface.gif

Besides, most men marry when wife #1 gets old and spend more time wit the new 1, that aint right, cuz u supposed to b fair and spend a fair time wit both of them.

all o ya r saying u will marry 4 wifes but ya just talking, am sure of it, cuz u cant handle the pressure or even the responsibility. icon_razz.gif

For me, I would prolly make sure I goto the local Imam and have ma Husband-2-be sign a paper promising me not to marry another wife.

So it says in the diin, i aint gonna stand in ur way, but then again if i got a paper and an iman, well too bad, if u break the promise, hope u can handle all the dambi of that promise of the day of qiyamah cuz to break a promise in diinta is dambi.

Somebody here must have been hurt by maali women, cuz they sure do sound obsessed, :D

peace. :D:D

Section6er:
Nin Yaaban has got to be an alias of another nomad.

I agree!!! I think Nin Yabaan is a fake faraax who is saying these controversial things to stir people up! Reading through his posts, you can clearly see that it is a young, clued-up in the Western's way, Somali dude. I haven't figured out which Nomad it could be though, there are quite a few candidates.

PS: Somali men have a hard enough time providing for their own needs, let alone taking care of two or three wives.

***Nefertiti***

Originally posted by *SeReNiTy*:

For me, I would prolly make sure I goto the local Imam and have ma Husband-2-be sign a paper promising me not to marry another wife.

So it says in the diin, i aint gonna stand in ur way, but then again if i got a paper and an iman, well too bad, if u break the promise, hope u can handle all the dambi of that promise of the day of qiyamah cuz to break a promise in diinta is dambi.

LMAO@SeReNiTy