Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

How many Wifes?

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Personally I like Nin Yaaban and some of his threads.

Whats wrong with if he speaks his mind and if some you 'Latte Sipping' Halimos don't like what he says, so be it.

Just cause he reminds you of your father, doesn't mean you gotta hate! :D

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

How many wifes would you like to have?

i can have 4 cool!! yeah! lets look this lil bit cuz, i think it might work!! here is hypothetical

scenario ok!! emphasis on the WORD hypo-thedical... ok!

wife #1,shall we say...aka P-pixie makes=40k/YR

wife #2,shall we say...aka magnoona gal=30k

wife #3,shall we say...aka mizz unique =30k

wife #4,shall we say...aka silent-sista=15k (P/T)

----------------------------------->TOTAL=115K

not bad at all!!!No wonder we have so called

shiekh guys styling with bimmers!!! tomorrow i will over how to upgrade these xalimos!! stay tuned!!

NIN YABAAN, walaahi waad iiga yaabisay!!!!! Shiirdh your posts are getting more and more absurd (if that is possible).

Financially, i can support 2 wifes, and upto 7 babies.

looool...Exactly tell me how many hours of cab driving do you need to do for this then? Maybe you need to put that extra shift on eh, just to be able to afford a Third one...Remember every little helps... :D

No, but on a serious tone, WOMEN are not some kind of a toy nor a materialistic trophy that has been won, when she says "I DO." There is something called RESPECT and I don't mean to sound like a councillor but if you ever want to get married (and from your posts I get the impression of desperation) you should try and realise that women are also humans(same as you), not play things to be pawed in your moments of boredom. If you have a hard time thinking of women as equals make sure you read the Holy Quraan...the answers are there

ps.jam master jay, spoken like a true gentle man..well done brov..

Nefertiti

^ Jam, You can't understand because you aint a woman!

Nin yaban, lordy lordy loooooooord!! Why be so optimistic bruh..you should be thinking about what woman would be your first wife much less think about 3!!! acudubillah..

Is it me or did Nin yaban get himself many sympathizers (khayr and tagane) who hang on every ridiculous post he writes?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Og girl, trust me... my friends and I laugh about it, too!

:cool:

-------------------------------------------

A Latte Sipper ;)

king_450   

Majority of SOL ,ladies are up to the throat of brother Nin-Yaban, i have a suggestion, especially brother Nin-Yaaban you need to extend a hand to the SOL ladies, especially Opinion. opinion you asked a question, that Nin-Yaban get a lot of sympathizers, i am for real becoming one of them, cz he is such a good poster, and none of you can stand the brother, why not double post and let's see the issue where it leads. He is for Dhaqan, we know that 100%, so ladies what are u for. Stop slashing his throat let him S P E A K !

As for me i will do double wedding wallah. i have to. So u all wlc, the first double wedding.

Lefty   

There're many other factors to marry multiple wives other than financially. The ratio of women to men is 7-3 and it's understandable a man who decides and is able to marry multiple wives. Also, another reason is Some men have higher sex drive than others and sometimes one wife is not enough for them. Although females over populated men generally plus the civil war in Somalia where losted majority were men, you will see a higher number of single mothers/divorced women in Somali community because there is a shortage of men and many females are really unable to find potential single men.

Since Polygamy is allowed, the most important thing is satisfactory, and fare-equally for all ya wives. If you can handle all of the responsibilities, then go ahead and don't hold yourself back!

For the young ladies, It's very necessary every girl to marry young in the prime of her beauty and have children. If you can't find suitable single man to marry, then you should marry a married man before it's too late!

shyhem   

NIn yaabaan

Do u see how the ladies are reacting violently,i suggest u keep u'r body armour with u everytime u mention this topic.

Its funny how the ladies are blaming us.The man ain't discriminating, he just stimulating,and i think the problem lies with the lady who decides to marry a married man.

Personally it depends on how good my wife is after afew yrs of marriage like 5-7 yrs.In my case a second wife will be just an option, i will use to keep my wife in check,remind her once in awhile that if she doesn't behave as expected she might as well be ready to share :D

Qac Qaac   

Nin yaaban nice topics man, u seem to bring the topics ppl avoid, nice, for being urself, and keeping ur calture man. for that said, u still have to be carefull mixing the calture and the religion ok bro.

as for ppl like jam master, and who ever agreed with him, who said what about 4 husbands, i would like to ask them, what the hell are they talking about,bro don't u know the religion of islam, i assume u muslim, says that. and as lefty said the ratio of women is greater than men. so this is a mercy of allah that men marries more than one woman. to help the other women. the ratio is 3:1. 3 women to one man. so think ppl. allah knows us. so pls let allah does his things ok. u guys just be good slaves for him, no questions asked.

the western ppl decide to make rule, like they know better than allah, so they said only one man for one woman. now tell me how many man got arrested sleeping around with another woman, CLINTON CASE. look the ratio of lazbians in america and in most of the western countries. now compare that to muslim countries.

in conclusion. allah created us. he knows us. some of his rules, we might not understand it. coz of our ignorance of the religion of islam, but we should fellow. pls my ppl. no matter what just know islam is perfect, no matter how much they make it look bad on tv. and it always back fires on them.

all this adultary, lezbiansims, ppl with animals, all started. coz ppl thought they could make better rules, than allah.

Originally posted by Magnoona-girl:

i would say i don't have problem with my husband marryin other wife as long as nothing would change between us(me n him) and also that he would treat both of us 110% fair, no takin sides, and that his behind will have time for the kids, and no excuses oh im tired i can't do this and dat. (coz after all no one made him have second wife and other kids)
;):D
lol

anyway that was my two cent so sallamat ya nass.

I have to say you are one of few people here who still haven’t lost any of their dhaqan. May god reward you for your true believes and convictions in our dhaqan. If only others would embrace our culture like you have done, and would get on with it. Then I wouldn’t have been here trying to knock some cultural sense into them.

Originally posted by harmonyangel:

how you go about obtaining FOUR wives (or even more than one) in the Western Countries (including USA) because you'll be had before the Courts on grounds of Polygamy, which is ILLEGAL.

Polygamy, schluygomy. That’s what my old dad would’ve said if he heard that non-sense. The yanks will be told its our culture, and to not intervene with it.

Originally posted by Khayr:

Salaamz,

Personally I like Nin Yaaban and some of his threads.

Whats wrong with if he speaks his mind and if some you 'Latte Sipping' Halimos don't like what he says, so be it.

Just cause he reminds you of your father, doesn't mean you gotta hate!
:D

Thank you very much brother Khayr. From some of the replies here, i think its now becoming a fashionable thing to do amongst some of the women to hate on the DHAQAN. DADKANI WALE WAA EEY KIBREEN. ALOOW YAA SOMALIYA KU CESHA. EDEB BAA LABARAN LAHAA.

Originally posted by Nefertiti:

No, but on a serious tone, WOMEN are not some kind of a toy nor a materialistic trophy that has been won, when she says "I DO."

Nefertiti

I DO? WALAALO GAALO MA NIHIN. Women don’t say I do, its not their place to say it. It’s the father who makes that BIG decision.

Originally posted by king_450:

Majority of SOL ,ladies are up to the throat of brother Nin-Yaban, i have a suggestion, especially brother Nin-Yaaban you need to extend a hand to the SOL ladies, especially Opinion. opinion you asked a question, that Nin-Yaban get a lot of sympathizers, i am for real becoming one of them, cz he is such a good poster, and none of you can stand the brother, why not double post and let's see the issue where it leads. He is for Dhaqan, we know that 100%, so ladies what are u for. Stop slashing his throat let him S P E A K !

As for me i will do double wedding wallah. i have to. So u all wlc, the first double wedding.

Thank you King-450. You and few other nomads are one my favorites here in this forums. Bless you all. Thank you for your suppports people. I think most people secretly approve of what I am doing. I can’t reply to every message now, I am really pressed for time. I will try to do it, when I get home (2hrs).

Rahima   

My marriage contract shall state that if my husband to be wishes to marry a second wife after me, then i have the right to divorce.

I don't think i would ever tolerate it. I know it's halal and i accept it, but i have been given the right and i shall make full use of it Inshallah. :D

jam master jay:

"Let me ask you this: what would you think if your wife would like to have 4 husbands??

that is all I have to say!"

You took the words out of my mouth, I wonder too how our nomad men would think their wife having 4 husbands.... And yeah I don't know what to say to nin yaaban?? first adigaaba yaaban ee waxaa sameesaa ilaahey iska bari inuu wife # 1 kusiiyo :rolleyes:

Women don’t say I do, its not their place to say it. It’s the father who makes that BIG decision

NOT IN MY CASE, MATE

I KNOW, it is halaal for a man to have more than one woman in Islam but that doesn't necessarily mean I WOULD accept it. And I DAMN well would NEVER (I mean NEVER EVER) tolerate it.

Nefertiti

Originally by Nin Yabaan :
Polygamy, schluygomy. That’s what my old dad would’ve said if he heard that non-sense. The yanks will be told its our culture, and to not intervene with it.

Are you going to tell them that as they lead you to the squad car? Or after they sling you in jail?

It is our religion, but they wont see it as such. In Christianity (and especially in the USA) there is something called the Mormon Church, who also participates in the practice of having more than one wives. This, a christian church, is absolutely not accepted by the American Authority.

So do you think that as a Muslim man (and with the current American view of Islam) they will listen to anything you have to say? Or even give a d*mn that it's your culture? And since you live in that Christian culture, I think you should care. For your own sake.

Otherwise you might leave your lovely multiple wives all alone without their husband.

And you wouldn't want that. Would you?

harmonyangel

accually the american authorities leave em alone in general. its just that there was this one guy who married his 14yr old cousin and than the police in utah decided they should do somethn about it.

Haneefah   

Nin Yaaban, I too sympathize with you, cuz niman badan ayuu qurbihii ka yara waalay, you're not alone! :(

About polygamy, Allah gave you the right, if you can fulfill the conditions (note: not just financial) then go for it....GOOD LUCK !!!