Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

How many Wifes?

I know in culture you are allowed to have upto 4 wifes, but since no one could really have that many wifes, i was just wondering what people here think is the ideal number.

Financially, i can support 2 wifes, and upto 7 babies.

This question is for our women. Would you have any problem if your husband was married to other wifes? You know, in Kismaayo, it was common to see men with 2 wifes. And even sometimes, the wifes will be living the same house. I just wish we can return to those ideal days. :confused: :confused:

Macalin   

Bumaaye ..U have no right to say to someone don post this and Tha..shaqo yeela.

I happen to LOVE NIN's CRAP..lol

Ninka haduu alla QORRO...AFAR aa Feeraha iska saaraa...ilaaha baari ah

nin yaaban, 2 wives that’s it, i expect from you a little extra bro, but i guess financial is holding you back haa lol. me maybe 3 but they'll have to come up with the some of the expenses na'mean lol.(3 wives in this country isn’t that something, i think I’ll be dead first night)

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY NIN-YABAAN:

I know in culture you are allowed to have upto 4 wifes,

CORRECTION ITS NOT OUR CULTURE BUT RATHER OUR RELIGION THAT ALLOWES MEN TO HAVE UPTO FOUR WIVES WHOM THEY CAN SUPPORT FINANCIALLY! YOU SEEM TO BE DRIVEN CRAZY BY OUR CULTURE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !!!

king_450   

I don't think it's crap, it is a good question, and Nin-Yaaban, yes if one can afford financially and be fair all four of them,then it can be done, but in my case i can't even locate the first wife, so i can't answer this issue, but i will get back to you, when i get my first wife, and c how thinks are. LOL.

nuune   

i don't c anything wrong of what nin-yaaban is asking,it is just a question,but most people here are angry for him because he posts too many topics,well,so what,what is the point if someone posts 2 many topics,that is why we are here to read different topics.

as king said,we cannot answer this question,i myself will try 2 have four wifes balaayo waa laga wardoonaa bay tiraahdaa somalida,marka hore aan gabarta aan isbaraneeno ayaan kawada tashaneenaa hadii ay ogoshahay in aan naag kale la guursado iyo haddii kale,laakiin iam totally walaahi agains't men who have more than one wife hadana aan ukala xaq sooreenin,macsalaama

lol jam master what a nice name plus ya avator is cool

4 wives ?!? that's a horrible situation don't you think ? you've got to think for both of you, not only your "pleasure" , you should care about how your wife would feel about having to share you with other women .

Originally posted by Mindstate:

you should care about how your wife would feel about having to share you with other women .

Most women understand it, and the reason for it. The reason why we marry more than 1 wife. Its all to do with DHAQAN iyo DIIN.

A7LA-SHU   

nin yaben u already lost dude so no need for 2 wives to make it worst. hahaha lol..

i would say i don't have problem with my husband marryin other wife as long as nothing would change between us(me n him) and also that he would treat both of us 110% fair, no takin sides, and that his behind will have time for the kids, and no excuses oh im tired i can't do this and dat. (coz after all no one made him have second wife and other kids) ;):D lol

think about it there is no guy out there who would treat them all fair, make sure they all happy. if there is one please let me know i sure would love to see dat one lol.... seriously i have heard,n seen alot of man sayin i wana get me second or third wife but then i laugh coz i see how they treat the first one so what is gonna be different if he marries second or third? nothin instead havin one lady now he got two lady who gonna be livin in nightmare.

plus most of somalis i see here all take welfare so i don't see many guys that can say yes i can handle two or three wives.. is more like (he) make her have the babies but they are the government's kids since they seem to give them the money. so for any guy to say i can handle this and dat they sure talkin non sense...

one other reason i think is big no no to have more than one wife. the kids.. i have know this lady. she used to be always happy and she has 8 kids with this dude. the day her husband married this other lady was the last day i saw her kids dressed like human beings, or her smilin. not to mention he start beatin her up, and since she loves the nigga she doesn't wanna divorce him ( which i think she is being stopid)

so u tell me one good reason why havin more than one is good thing? besides he can see different lady every night. which is just for him. but what do the kids get out it? besides seein mom and dad fightin 24/7...

anyway that was my two cent so sallamat ya nass.

Four Wives???? So if one denies you, you can go downstairs to Number Two and so on and so forth??

Like the good Nomad, Jam Master Jay said, how about FOUR HUSBANDS??

One to clean

One to cook bariis

One for shopping

One to pay my lease

Would you like that?

Truly though, all I can say, NIN YABAAN, (an apt name) is be very careful how you go about obtaining FOUR wives (or even more than one) in the Western Countries (including USA) because you'll be had before the Courts on grounds of Polygamy, which is ILLEGAL.

And anyway, you should watch out for the dacas-wielding wife rather than the courts...NIN YABAAN.

harmonyangel