Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Been away.. Anything I missed?

NoVa   

lol@^ Oday Gaboobey just killeddddddd it...i like da one....

SInce Og is back, so is my azz 2...How ya doing oG?? how's xaastii kalambooniyada?? any more chickens on the way...lol...

i sure did miss ur humourous topics OG_MOTI wlc back

let me try 2 update u, u know our beloved sista Flying still AKA (NOWDAYZ) Caakifah got merried.

aint that great but u know what though xalwadi wee qarsatay. So u better pm her and congratulate 1 of the best nomad sister.

I found my food stamp card...wooooooooo. I'm soo happy. U don't wanna see a college gurl hungry...things could get ugly and messy.

Oh don't worry I know what they be feeding ya'll up there....I don't even wanna mention it. I just ate food myself right now and if I mention it I might have to see what I ate again all over the floor...if u get what I mean. :D

Gediid   

Originally posted by African:

^^^^ wlc back I was also away 4 sometime, also work related. They took me 2 the beautiful island of Mauritius. Can u beat that??

icon_razz.gif

:D

African

Thats like janadi aduunka.Went there as a teen and fell in love with the hotel maid plus a lifetime of memories.Any pics by any chance?

Wb OG(Odey Gaboobey :D )

OG Moti   

African haye war cusub.. raaaxo aduunyo Mauritius kulahaa . that is what i called kibir... enjoy sister, we are preveledged Cambodia and Mauritius place not many somalis went... looool actually i still have lots of finishing work to do before the new year.. asians they burn u out then feed u to the dogs :D ...

Xidigi Waqoyiga smile.gif ur name are u sure that is the right spelling maybe u ment xidigtii waqooyiga soon somali lessons will be here by OG_moti loool anyway bro/sis dont listen to Nova_03 i met her when i was 15 years old and she is still saying she is 19 since then looool Odey Gaboobay aaa loool suuq dilin aan u aqaanaa taasi loool Moti is my first name and OG u have to figure it out :D

caramel_kisses hi sis but u gave me bad news, xalwo beel, i had my eyes on that girl, and another CURI took her from me... it is not a nice news to start with my day... but thanx for telling me, i will never trust SOL girls anymore and put my hopes on them :mad: .. good to see u sis again

Stpaul_chick food stamps? u guys still receive food stamps.. qaxooti for life ookale.. sister too many food stamps gives stomachage... visit asia i will cook for u smile.gif (u might not know what type of food it is when u see it, but it will surely test good) and no food stamps required.. smile.gif ala tani cunto jeclaaa!!! :D

Gediid u like the ODey Gaboobey stuff haaa? looool ala suuq dilida somalida weyba ka helaaan .. cajiiib ...

guys thanx good to be back and good to see Nova_03 and African back all of u thanx and happy new year.. dont do what i wouldnt do in the holidays.... what is that? u know it come on i know u know it... peace

well, dear bro og_moti dont sweat! u know when the curi is away the *****-cat will play!lol..

reer mn and surrounding areas have alot of available and willing xalimoos! they even forced me to improve my af somaali knowledge! i dont why the faraaxs in those areas aint captilizing on these abundant opportunities! :confused:

hey ck, stay off the cheese! u know what does! i am going doing taxweelaad of food stamps to nomad currency so send me your food stamps! my company will called foodstampshiild ok!

and sista Africa and i wanna see your Africa-gone

wild video from Maurtius ok! i can picture wearing those coconut bras! lol.. peace yall i gotta before she reads this!! have a nice weekend

nomads!

African   

Gadiid; plenty of pictures as u said heaven on earth, but heay I'm scared inaan ku cawaro, like rudy said "i can picture wearing those coconut bras!"....I'll let ur imagination go wild ;) ....Mauritius is becoming a popular destination 4 rich Gulf Arabs and 1 of their airlines wants to start flying there......somebody has 2 do the dirty work and do the feasibility studies 4 them (visit the beaches, eat in different restaurants, stay in hotels, villas, huts etc)....now that i'm back time 2 write that long boring report. :(

Oday Gaboobayy ru still fishing in SOL, adeer meesha u banee dhalinyarada. :D

Adna   

salaam

Well come back bro OG moti. walaakiis this familly really missed you don't you think? . yeah yes we did didn't we? walaal nice to have you back. nothing really exciting that i know you missed in here. love ya'll