Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Been away.. Anything I missed?

OG Moti   

My nomads .. i have been away for awhile, work related stuff, so what did i miss, who got married and who got banned or unbanned, who is coming to Asia .. who get out of welfare and got a job atlast? Just wana say it is good to be back

Peace

Wlcm bakkkkkkkk....no wonder why it's been dull and boring lately. :D

Well still on welfare.....but I just seem to have lost my foodstamp card :confused: I can't find it and I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Iffah   

Hey, Welcome back! I thought you retired early...but it's good see you back.

I'd have given you an update, but I don't know what's going on here myself :confused:

nuune   

brother moti welcome back, we really do missed you, where have you been,i thoiught your cambodian lady got birth to a baby boy, hows things sxb, umusha may ka baxday naagtaada, wiilkaaga magaceed u bixissay kolleey waa ku indhayar yaree adi kuma raacayo kolleey.

sxb moti, wax allaala wax ku dhaaffay ma malahan, waa kuwanaa wixii aad ka maqneed:

1-gabdha badan oo nomads ayaa guur galay, qaarkood intaad maqneed bay ilma wada dhaldhaleen,

2-wiilashana wali wax guur galay ma jiraan waayo abaar daba dheer baa dhacday,ilaah haka sama ta bixiyee,

intaas unbaa ku dhaaftay sida ay ila tahay, bal gabdhaha warayso oo inay xalwadii arooska wax kaa siiyaan lol, waryee hee,weger anagaa wax aragnay bay ku maahmaaheen reer hargeesa,sxboow bal warka keen

Jaabir   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

My nomads .. i have been away for awhile, work related stuff, so what did i miss, who got married and who got banned or unbanned, who is coming to Asia .. who get out of welfare and got a job atlast? Just wana say it is good to be back

Peace

wlcm back yabo shabaab wi "shabaat" ;) we missed ya funny topics..

hayaa shoof shuglaak ma3a SOL 3aad :D:D

Macalin   

Adeer, Nabad Lee Majirto!!!

Anyways, The only News aan kuu hayo waxay in SADDAM HUSSEIN LA QABTAY!....i know inaad Tv heesanin, BBC na Maqabtid Marka waa sidaa!

Salaams

for really man! i thought u was banned!lolol! i dont know strange things have been happening lately!

anyway, good job Ogi-Moti! for busting sooodaminsane out of the cave!! however, just share the loot$$!

welcome back!

DAD   

Og-Motti welcome back boss. Nothing really changed, i am still trying to recapture SOL's 1st place (for the highest post counts). icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

OG Moti   

THANKS ALL, i MISSED YOU GUYS TOO

I think i am just just getting old, i am abit slower, and i am teaching in 3 universities, (oops not that old waryaa nuune), i seem to Procrastinate my work, so I am in a lot of pressure, and as nuune and Darman know things in asia are slow, people seem to lay back and do little but claim more credit loooool.

anyways

nuune you made me married with a child, looool and u said the girls got married and some gave birth, ma suuqad iga xeri, are u turning me away from the sweets and xalwada.. I always knew you like to eat alone... but nice to see u again bro it is good to be back with the great company of SOL

xidigi waqooyiga

shoot the gossip, let me stuff, u are my informer, thanx bro

Stpaul_chick...loool nice to see you girl, are u still on welfare i thought u were trying to get out and explore your opportunities, food stamps kulahaaa, come to Asia.. u never feel hungry, lots of chickens and other stuff i dont want to tell u now, it might turn u off the whole idea of ASIAN EXISTANCE.

Derman ishloonak yaa kabiir, 3asaak dhayib, 3aash man shaafak, wa3aashat ayaamak, are u still in contact with the Arab world, man Sadam is down, and they all hided in their caves, none talked about it.. i feel sorry for Arab world "they start to sing -- 3ala al dunyaa salaam"

Ilhaaam...Ilhaam how can i retire at the age of 17, i just opened my eyes, loooool i will forward to you inbox if i get updates from others ... smile.gif good to see u again sis

Lakkad Waligaa lakad baad aheed, no TV kulahaa, man read the brand name of your TV, computer, stereo, fredge, shaving machine, telephone(cloned one unless u are not qaxooti and got the real thing), and every single electronic device in your house, it all says Kingdom of Asia, town called Japan or china or Taiwan... yeah? .... but brother thanx for the info. did u see him how he looked? man like his daughter said they drugged him, a lion is a lion loooool i think i will send him invitation to join SOL .. nice to see u bro missed ur topics

Heblayo some people think i am getting old and my eyes are not as they use to be 5 years ago, be nice to me and dont wait for me to see it will take so long.. give me the info. thanx sis good to see u

Nafisa I was in search for myself, i search the whole cambodia for a somali girl, none, imagin but my search now will include vietnam and thialand i might find something loool it is good to be back sis, did u get married, is what nuune said correct?

Rudy banned? me ? come on man .. i did nothing wrong and i have human rights, man walahi u are right Cambodia is like a cave, things slow and ur heart becomes empty, if it wasnt for you guys i would be lost by now and maybe claim my father was a King and start some revolution or radical group.. good to be back bro.. lots of inputs from me soon to come, however u have to excuse my lack of humor .. age is inevitable, no matter how much u try to fight it he always wins loooooooooooooool

Lefty good to see u man, i use to confuse between u and lakkad and rude, but no more, my memory is getting better, smile.gif nice to see u bro, and left and right send the topics .. let me be intouch with the world by ur left hand writings

DAD thanx bro, u want to become number 1 (the movie: ASSASINS) loool u could be but nuune lays back for awhile and when he sees someone is approaching he take his macawus up and runs like a deer with good old day topics which i undoubtly enjoy.. bring it on bro...

To all lots of love, and OG_moti is back, this time, with different attitute, lessons from Asia, stories, pictures and many more of Asian style coming to your way be ready... lots of love and respect to all P E A C E

African   

^^^^ wlc back I was also away 4 sometime, also work related. They took me 2 the beautiful island of Mauritius. Can u beat that??

icon_razz.gif

I'm sure you were just circling around the SARS affected area.

:D