Sign in to follow this  
JUSTICE

Where to meet the potential other half???

Justice, you have to remember that marriage is calaf, but you have to do ur part. The best place to meet potentials are @ the masjid or islamic lectures (that is where I met my huby). Also, you can meet them through families, especially if you have a brother it is easier. Remember to make sincere du'aa to Allah and be patient. May Allah bless you wiht a pious huband and to all the singles who are looking for.

Pucca   

*sigh* i met him while waiting for the lights to change on the intersection at yonge and dundas. A lovely summer day it was when someone pushed their way through and in the process nearly had killed by an on coming car....but was pulled back by a handsome korean man in khamees. I stuttered but couldnt complete a sentence...so i nodded and made a run for school. Little did i know that 5months later that handsome man would become my husband.

my point is...you dont pick the spot, its already been picked. You just gotta wait for the correct timing...

nuune   

^^^ Pucca waxaan ka yaabi in mid korean ah laga dhax shido,

Pucca, wana introduce me to some Korean qalanjooyin ah oo dhaxdoodu cirbad tahay

Paragon   

^Korean? I guess each man to his dookh; I am scouting for a blonde girl (reverted) between 25 - 30; timuhu dahab yihiin, indhuhuna qarsho yihiin, dhexdu madag tahay; cudadaha....

I'll stop. Where to meet her? I'm on the strategizising phase right now. But soon, I should discover the blonde path and I will spread my fishing nets smile.gif .

Buuxo   

^Cirdey, Gabertaas indho mukulaal, in'ey ayeeeyo ka nixisoo maka baqeeysid?

In aad ku khushuucdo aa laga yaaba adi, laakiin ayeeyo wadnaheed ka fakir...

nuune   

^^^ Cirdey, Rageedi ehehe lool@dhaxdu madag tahay, dat has always bein my fav lady, gabadh aan dhaxdeedu madag aheyn waxey kuu sheegi ayaaba iska yar.

Winterkii baa lagu jiraa Cirdayoow, waa in shabaqa qumaati loo waraa :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Pucca:

a handsome korean man in khamees.

LOL I think you'd be lucky enough to find a Korean man who doesn't eat dog meat :D