Sign in to follow this  
JUSTICE

Where to meet the potential other half???

me   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Are you 'ready', me?

Ready kulaha, I am expired. Dhalinta yari barxadan ha iskeento.

NGONGE   

^^ :D

Maxan ku odhan kara? Samir eyo imaan, saaxib. Welcome to the club.

ps

Nuune, You yourself khatar bad ku jirta. You're number one bachlor in my list. ;)

Heck if I have any idea where you meet this eligible marriage minded fellas...But my mom has given up on me and threaten to take the task upon on herself.

My advice Justice, is that when you are in the social situation to meet someone, that you put yourself out there :D

Miriam1   

You can always head to the motherland. Lots of available, willing, intelligent and DESPERATE! LoL Guys in east africa -(forget somalia - skinny and brown teeth ew not a good match)

Nephissa   

The best place to meet a nice guy is a Masjid. If you are not into Masjids then I would dress up and go to a book store, a halaal store, or if you're still in school you could even meet a nice guy at a college campus library or coffee shop.

Goodluck. smile.gif

Abyan   

I would say , through friends and family network because they know you and qofka eey ku baraan farahiisa waalahaayaa.

You don't have to go and tell them that you're looking, they'll probably ask you before. Soomaali waad iska taqaantaa. ;) hadalka la qodqodo ee ku dhereeyaan. At that time, just mention briefly that you're ready to settle.

Last but not least make sure you screen the guy that your friends and family have brought foward properly ,even though they've screened him before.

Adunya gadoon aa lagu juraa, kii khamriga cabaaye xataa geber fiican uu rabaa.

Ms DD   

Definately not SOL. Scary place here walee. There are few marriage material here though.

Expect my pm soon ;)