Sign in to follow this  
JUSTICE

Where to meet the potential other half???

Ameen   

Somewhat off topic: Pucca, you're Canadian?

Back to the thread: Where you ask? Thats a good question. But before you can find the answer to where, you should ask yourself, what type of person are you looking for? Once you know the answer to the later, you'll know where to find such an individual and Allah knows best.

Pucca   

^is that a real question? i mean, how many flags must i put up for it to soak into people's minds that im canadian!

*sigh* yes ameen, im canadian.

Ameen   

Well good luck with Canada, I wish you both the best. No seriously, only the best.

Before we kill the thread, back to the matter at hand.

Where you ask?

Starbucks, 7:37pm on a cold evening, just after you ordered a white hot chocolate, he'll walk in, sit not too far from your sight of view but its upon you to make that very next move :D

Pucca   

^i'd prefer timhortons, only there would i be comfortable making the 'first move'. Their tea and cream cheese bagel is enough to boost anyone's confidence.

the point, The 'losers' down south are a tad blind so everything's gotta be made bigger for them to see. Big flag or not, there should be no doubt that pucca is canada.

Ameen   

But Timmies is not the typical place where one would sit - lay back and enjoy the moment. Timmies is more walkin - order the goodies and get out- type of missions. But what would I know?

The point is, would you make the first move?

Pucca   

there's alot that makes Canada great and it would take forever to list it. Best to see it for yourself, i dont watch tv so havent seen that show and i dont know haneefah (what/where/who is this?)

dude, there's a topic about making the first move. My views on that remain the same, i can not be bothered with such fowardness. And one can sit at timhortons, if they got time to spare. They have tables and chairs you know...that people can sit and eat at, its more than a drive thru

Blessed   

^Start a thread, Pucca. Declare your Jacayl. I've been, Canadians are a lovely bunch. smile.gif

Come on, Ameen. You MUST love Barber. :D

How are you btw? Long time!

p.s Haneefah, the SOLer.

ElPunto   

^Yep too many to list. Blessed - it's way better than Blighty and a little better than UAE.

Ameen - if you want something you go get it. Or is this from a ladies perspective? Same goes.

Ameen   

The Point, damn right my brotha! Nothing will be handed to you but it was just a question and apparently there is a thread somewhere discussing this very topic.

Now I need to go and find it so I can be entertained for a bit