Sign in to follow this  
JUSTICE

Where to meet the potential other half???

chubacka   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

(not you though, I may change my mind about the minyaro thing one day and I don't want to wake up and find you as my bloody sister-in-law).
:D

hahaha how romantic.

Justice, tell your married friends you're looking, I am sure their husbands know some single brothers.

also make dua, be patient, get on with your life, whatever will be will be. (Que Sera, Sera)

Salam Sis...pretty good topic. You know what sis try having a somalian get together where every gal brings her ex. You never know if a girls ex could you your potential person. What was that saying someones thrift is another personals gold... Let me know if that works and if it does i be the one to try....lol.

Aaliyyah   

Justice put your faith in Allah swt. Things will turn out well inshallah. I would say if you're really thinking its time and you are not getting lucky maybe you should get to know the local imam, he would usually know religious brothers who're looking. Otherwise, just let time take its course. As they say" ina sabru miftaxu alfaraj"...which roughly translates as good things come to those who wait for it with perseverance and patience. so wait sister and don't despair and do pray salatu istikharah, which is guidance prayer and ask Allah swt to help you in life in general, and do add make me meet a potential religious hubby heheh..

Ducaysane amina waayo ma mid laga quustay oo wax hesha talow...lol

salaam

Blessed   

^LOOL.. Waxay ahayd, mid liis dheer oo walan is daba sida, sister had standards. :D Ducaysane and co weyka saseen. icon_razz.gif At least, that's who / what I think he means.

Ducaysane,

Waad isla kabaraadeysay baryahan. Waan kuu soo jeestay. Si fiican, weliba! *shakes fist* Sambac waaxid!

Blessed i am your secret admirer. maxaad iga rabtaa ina abtiyeey. the Amina I am talking about waa mid

Gaaban

oo madoow

oo cirid cad.

You can not get uglier then that. :D isku diyaarad baan maraykanka ku nimid.

Aaliyyah   

and lemme guess mid u eeg bay heshay oo bari diyaarad lasoo fuulay...ma aduu aha talow..kaftan icon_razz.gif

On a serious note, there is no such thing as someone being ugly, cuz am sure that person is handsome or pretty for someone else. Everyone has a certain taste..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

The word ugly doesn’t have fixed meaning. It’s social construct. People from different cultures or times give it distinct meanings. So depending on the social context, people will vary on their meanings of what’s ugly. For instance, in Africa people might prefer girls who are more on the overweighed side. Where in the western culture you got to be slim, it’s the thing right. So, that’s my point it’s changeable.

Somali potentials are everyone. Ofcourse we somali sisters are not looking for just any fool. Open up your eyes. You can see them hanging out with your cousins or your brothers. It is a start. Hope this helps.

onne thing is certain, potentials do exist, is just making your pathes cross that is bit hard. If u try hard to be in the right place at the right time then the fact is not natural will shine throyugh u and hence make the situation akward. Trail and error does not work neither since u will always think that there is a type of xaliimoz/farah that u have not sampled yet therefore ending up in a never ending cycle. I think u will find the other half once ur expectatins have been lowered through a combination of ageing and lack of resolve.

am now even debating the idea if getting two wives to compliment each other ( and YES there are very good sisters who not mind sharing )

Naomi_B   

Justise

If ur in London there are a couple of ways 2 meet guys.

Big weddings (mixed obvoiously), through friends thats all. Forget libraries as you might not want little boys still in uni. At least you can trust your friends to kn0w your type and as for certain big weddings you can pick and choose whoever takes your fancy.