Old_Observer

What American infighting means to the world. Vesti says: USSA going the way of USSR

Quite scary especially the video by Chris Hodges.

He brought up a city in New Jersey that has no working people except social services/welfare, some cliic..etc. You see a house one day and next day door window piping is gone for scrap to China. He stayed for a week in that almost dead city with so many uninhabited half falling homes.

Agenda TV show with Steve Paikin.

With Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Chris Hedges. His latest book "America, the Farewell Tour (of the American Empire).

The Collapse of the American Empire?

This is the Vesti show on how America with internal fighting is destroying itself.

Russian Pundits: USSA Heading Same Way as USSR, Collapse Seems Inevitable at This Point!

1 hour ago, Dhaqaale said:

Nothing but hogwash from low iq 68 Somalis. America is a 21 trillion dollar economy if it falls most of the planet will fall too.

What make you think OO  is Somali?  test your IQ  first. 

Dhaqaale   
22 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Then what is he/her then? My IQ is in the 95th percentile.

2 hours ago, Dhaqaale said:

Then what is he/her then? My IQ is in the 95th percentile.

Are you sure your IQ is in the 95th percentile? 😁

galbeedi   
10 hours ago, Dhaqaale said:

My IQ is in the 95th percentile.

Your IQ is fine.  You just got the original Somali trait which is emotion and rush . 

little tip, OO is our own  Wayaane resident here in SOL. 

15 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

And what makes you think that OO is not Somali? Have some doubt, it always helps. But it is not a question of IQ, it is just information.

The Somali population is so big now and active in many countries and continents, it helps to consider other factors than political support of this or that idea.

Broaden the criterion to cover from Tigray AI, Bot, half Somali, full Somali...and everything in between.

21 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

And what makes you think that OO is not Somali? Have some doubt, it always helps. But it is not a question of IQ, it is just information.

The Somali population is so big now and active in many countries and continents, it helps to consider other factors than political support of this or that idea.

Broaden the criterion to cover from Tigray AI, Bot, half Somali, full Somali...and everything in between.

There is nothing to broaden here... we are simply too well acquainted with your Woyane character and conduct on SOL to ever doubt your talent for dissimulation, my dear ‘ld Tigray bot.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1