Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Love others as u will luv urself!

In Israel and Saudi Arabia, wherever women are oppressed men succumb to devious sexual behavior, and I wouldn’t like Somalia to fall in this category! Lets have our women free and able to contribute socially, politically, and humanely. Where as we men will act responsibly and respectfully towards women.

OG_Girl did u loose ur mind? I wasn't talking to Somali women. I was talking to Somali men who put down Somali women. I was telling Somali men don't abuse ur women, don't feel superior to ur women because u r equal and probably she is better than men and has more responsiblities than the useless men of today!

OG_Girl   

well i got u and i don't think somali women allow some one to put her done and as u call her desert rose ... somali women is strong and soft at the same time but never others put her down even somali men .

salaam

LuCkY   

Sis there are many somaLi women who Let peopLe waLk over them...sometimes they are just too nice and forgiving-maasaakiin(sp?)I have witnessed two somaLi men abusing their wives both verbaLLy and physicaLLy.Why they continue to Live with this abuse that they dont deserve is beyond me.I dont understand how a man can raise his hand to a woman Let aLone his wife-this is pathetic.Lets just pray that for the young men out there today dont committ such inexcusabLe acts.

I've seen that too Lucky...I think that Somali women know what's going on but their just to scared of what's gonna happen if she stands up for herself. :rolleyes:

LuCkY   

I beLieve they are...as they are toLd not to stand up for themseLves-not aLL women.I have seen peopLe putting the bLame on the women that are getting beaten...saying its aLL your fauLt and you brought it upon yourseLf.WaLLahi i feeL sorry for the peopLe who think Like that...taLk about sweeping things under the carpet.They are afraid of bringing shame to the famiLys name :rolleyes: -or a divorce-big deaL if you ask me because no women shouLd have to endure such abuse to save her marriage and not bring disgrace to her famiLys name.How the heLL do these types of peopLe think? :confused:

I think you may have seen this aLso:where the girLs*some*(i have seen this)are toLd to obey the men whether they are right or wrong because evidentLy their opinion doesnt matter.This how they are raised and behave in their LIves...whatever happened to basic human/individuaL rights and respect!

I have witnessed that most of Somali men and women ignore that our women are abused, mal-treated or even physically harmed by men. It shoudn't be like that we should speak up and put an end to these kinds of behaviour.

hmmmm, if u ever see a somali woman being abused by her husband,,,,,,dont ever, ever try and help her by telling her to leave him......this will backfire on you.

some women are weird and enjoy, even survive on being treated like shiit.

gimme a break! i am dining, driving, spoiling xalimo all over town! on my dime! then she shines nigga! And u telling me that i am abusing her!!wow wow! hold-up there! i think i am getting abused! where is my basic human rights heya! lets put down the chips for real!!! forget about the cry wolf kakaa!

quat by silent_sistah

some women are weird and enjoy, even survive on being treated like shiit.

How True, How True Silent_Sistah, its a shame that some men & some women would like to continue as usual ! waaw redface.gif