Sign in to follow this  
king_450

What will happen to your Family if you weren't there?

king_450   

For all these years your Family was there for you, what about you? are you in their best interst in life or you are their worst nightmare?

My family come FIRST..I love my parents more than LIFE itself..there isn’t a thing I wouldn’t do for them...they have my back and for that am forever grateful..I just hope am a reflection of their good attributes ..anything completely off/odd about me..is entirely on my part... god bless all the Muslim parents and my allah grant them all janna AMIIIN

well,,,,to be honest,,,,if i died ,,,i know they will cry, but i dont think i would really be missed by those that matter--my mother and real brothers and sister because,,,,i dont know them, never met them, and only spoke to my mother twice/three times on the phone, and that was like 2 years a go.

the only person that will really miss me is ma lil sister surraiya (my aunties daughter) we where baught up 2gether, went through thick and thin 2gether, and even though her somalian ass is being burned somwhere in Yemen, i wish she could find the time to read this and know i love her!

hey,,,Surraiya,,,i know u come online,,,just incase u happen to check out this site and this topic,,,muuuah, u the best!!!

Well, i love my parents and brothers and sisters to death, i was born and grew up in "gorbah" we never had relatives, so all what we had was each other. They r all my life i can't imagine life with out one of them.

God Bless them.

salam

umm nothing! My family loves me im pretty sure.. but they'll survive without me because its not like I do anything for them, beside make them laugh. I would be greatly missed if I died (heaven forbid) But I'm just being honest, its not like a pay bills or anything. So everything would be the same if i wasn't there, except the house would be a lot quieter. Sometimes im not soo SIMPLE! :D

i have to say i love my family nomatter what and my parents are the great thing every happen to me, even though my dad wasn't there for me but still i do got love for him...and they will do anything for me and so do I...i love them and i will love them till the time i die....peace.

ps. my brothers and sister are my life and i don't know what i will do if something happen to them....

Coloow   

King: waa suaal fiican

What would happen to my family I suddenly perish:

Well, my parents would not have their monthly remittances from DHIIGSHIIL! and DHIIGSHIIL would have less money in the form of interest rate (riba). But luckily, I have taken some contigency plan and ensured that my parents have enough cattle and houses to sell in case I kick the basket.

One group that would suffer are My brothers who are qaad addicts and depend on me to finance their addiction including the many wives and concubines. They would likely become thugs or end up in mental hospices because they wouldn't be able to buy Qaad.

Pretty much like Simple Women...Obviously they would be sad n all...but their bank accounts would be alot less emptier. Come 2 think of it... I'M A BURDEN..

KING... u just upset me.. :(

But then again...in da long run, I'm a potential bread winner and carer :D

Lets just say they r still investing in me... n they dont mind it or so I hope.

I'm still upset King.. :(

I do help mum keep the kids in check so dis constitutes being helpful... but da kids have grown up now - :rolleyes:

I'm sooooo upset king ... :(

king_450   

Well i got to respond to myself, reality is i think i am at the height of my being. True listen ,just listen what i am about to say, you know that you will be missed so much when you as and individual turns to become the father of your father, or the mother of ur mother, or the father of your brother or the sister of your sister, get my point, then you will be missed, and that is why you are here in the first place, be the center and the nucleous of your gene, be productive, money is not the answer, i know my family , i am still student , but everything i tell will fly, call it lucky or dedication. OOH man Clown you are as funny as your name is , brother keep writing i swear i will keep checking the rest of your writing.

ZOLA   

i know my family will greatly miss me ..i live with my mother and sister...so without me the house will be kind of empty and quite...am very loud.. smile.gif ...am planning on moving to a different state next yr and i really dont how am gonna live with out them ...i guess am a big gal now and i can do it ... smile.gif ...

my younger sister is my only nightmare in my family....dab iyo baasin aan isku nahay..but at the end of every fight we still luv each other.

enterp...sxb dont u think lacag ayaad iska qasarineeysaa.. i know u love u brothers and all that ..but dont u think they should finance their own addiction,wives and concubines.

XayaT   

Well i know they would all survive it coz we lost far more important fockz than me but i think i would be greatly missed. I help Finance tha whole family. my mom ask me for advices. my older brother would be a mess with out me coz we alwayz roll together plus he and my mom don't get along that well so im da negotiator, well that goes for my whole family.wheneva their is a fight im tha one who sat down to talk thangz out. my lil brother won't have anyone to bully around. and less but not least Im tha clown in my family so they will gonna go to quiet timez.

on the other hand im a big burden too.im alwayz loud and i think i know everythang.

but im lucky with my family and i hope they feel blessed with me

Good question....hmmm?

My parents are everything to me, without them life would be unbearable. And there's my four sisters (my best friends) with all their diffrent personalities, the loves of my life.

Now to get back to the point :D ...

I think I would be greatly missed, but that they could carry on without me, I'm the one who brings everyone together, create chaos almost in any situation and give long term headaches to yep all of them.But do i effect the running of the house?nope! so in those aspects no, i wouldn't be needed.Hope I was always in the back of their minds.

May allah (swt) bless all the parents of this world, for they truely love you, in the most uncompromising, unconditional, giving way.

smile.gif

Well I wont consider to be a nightmare for my family right now, but I sure was a nightmare in HS. My parents are very important to me with out them I wouldn't be who im. I would definitely be missed, and since am the main source of income in the family, my dad got shot in somalia and is unable to work, I feel like they need me around so I can pay the bills, anyways is not the money I bring in or all that materialistic stuff is about the deen I have to teach my younger siblings so we will all reunite one day inshallah.

Changed   

one thing i know for sure is they will miss me and reminisce about me 24/7 ..the house will go quite..there would be no one getting into trouble and i wont be there to mess my sisters clothes and run to hooyo and say "hooyo gabadan iga celi and knowing hooyo would say "naa ciyaal wala dhashaaye dala gabadeyda gabanta aah ii daafaa" man i love that when she tell them that cuz it a way of saying u mess with her i kick u out ......lol........well to be honest i think they will move on with their lives and as a memory one of my sisters will name her daughter after me :D ....y'll know that all that is what am hoping for ......who knows what they would do if i was dead :confused: :confused: