Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Stabbed teenager dies in hospital

-Lily-   

From what I know, he didn't make it to hospital. This is the second stabbing in a week. I'm not sure if they are related. Harrow is supposedly one of the safest boroughs in London with only 40 police officers. I don't understand how things like his can happen when there is a police station 2 mins away from the scene and another one 10 min drive.

Allah u nxariisto. I'm confident they will catch the killer, there was plenty of CCTV in the petrol station & other drivers.

ANTARA   

Originally posted by idil:

I would like to point out to you that Hassan was a victim. Please do not assume just because another Somali kid was killed that it automatically had something to do with drugs or because he was in a gang.

Inaa Lilaah Waa inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun

true say, he is a victim and was not involved in drugs or gangs ilaahey ha u naxiiristo.

The marhuum was from a good and well respected family. I was also told the other brother has passed away in hospital and if that is the case ilaahey ha u naxriisto both of them.

Khayr   

Salams,

Thats my aunt's son. It was kind of difficult talking to her yesterday on the phone about her identifying the body at the morgue.

Sabir iyo Iman. Inallahi wa ilyhe rajicuun!

u don't necessarily have to be in a gang to be targeted, could be a mistaken identity or being at the wrong place at the wrong time. i was watching something on Tv where these two brothers were gunned down because they were wearing blue in the wrong neighborhood. they were not in gang or had any affilitions with them. same could be true for these true, just unfortunate thing.