Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Stabbed teenager dies in hospital

Faheema.   

20 February 2009

19-year-old Kul Hawalied of Kingsbury, was killed at a petrol station in Wealdstone, north-west London, at 1930 GMT on Thursday.

The family of a teenager stabbed to death as he filled his car with petrol last night described their horror at the killing.

Hassan Kul Hawadleh was one of two teenagers killed in separate incidents in London on Thursday night.

The 19-year-old was attacked in Wealdstone, north London, shortly after 7.30pm when he was confronted by a gang of up to eight people on a petrol forecourt.

Another teenager who was with Hawadleh was also stabbed and police said he was in a stable condition in hospital last night.

Link

May Allah (swt) bless their soul and grant them Jannah...Amiin

Aaliyyah   

oh my god this brokes my heart. These kind of stories makes us realize as community we have failed our youngesters.Every community has strong role models that kids try or strive to become. But, most somali young people are trying to look up to rappers, people who are living gang lives...subhanalah!

may allah have mercy on their soul...and grant them Jannah....

dadkoodana sabar iyo iiman...

Today when I went to the mosque the imam was talking about that this life is temporary..ina hayaati dunya matacan qaliilan.. And, how we should avoid distractions and focus on ibaadah(worshipping).

subahanalah everytime you hear of someone died it's just a wake up call for those of us still breathing. So, as as muslims and somali community lets come together and help one another. First and foremost each of us need to make sure that we are following the right path of Islam, our own soul and self is the first responsibility on us. And, then do something useful for our community inshallah. As somalis say "nin naftiisa dar yeela tu kale ku dara"....

salaam

Fabregas   

Bro;

you should have posted this in a new thread. People will the post I made in march 2008 dealing with the same story.

Aaliyah; good kids can easily be victims these days. You could get stabbed over a football match these days.

Aaliyyah   

am aware of that. However, in most cases the victims are people who are involved....

qofkii dadka banaanka ka jooga oo noloshiisa iyo waxbarashiisa daneeya way adagtahay in lasoo daandaansado. Laakin dabcan waxkasta wa dhaci karaan oo qofkasta waqti ayuu leeyahay ..ina likuli nafsin ajalin musama..hadii naftaada gashay way gashay. ama miskiin ahow ama qof waxa ku jira ahow. Laakin badana qofkii dadka amaan siiya oo noloshisa raacda way adagtahay in uu dagaal ama waxaas dhex galo..

salaam

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Zeylaci:

Bro;

you should have posted this in a new thread. People will the post I made in march 2008 dealing with the same story.

Walal sadly it's the same story, different chapter. I have put the date on there just in case.

ps. please address me as sis next time. Thanks

Mowgli   

Aaliyah, I would like to point out to you that Hassan was a victim. Please do not assume just because another Somali kid was killed that it automatically had something to do with drugs or because he was in a gang.

He was funny, kind, loyal and always had a smile on his face. Those that knew him will miss him greatly. May Allah swt grant him Jannah, may his killer be bought to justice both in this life and the next and may Allah swt give his family sabr and imaan to get through this.

The young man who died was related to one of my friends! this is so tragic that yet another of our lads have been killed in a tragic incident! May Allah give him peace in the hereafter and paradise!!

Aaliyyah   

Read my post again as you totally misunderstood me. I do not know this guy and I wouldn't rush to assume. However, I said "most cases" that's the key word here "most" not every case is gang related.

inshallah May he rest in peace...

I have heard young somalis being killed in london in large numbers. Samething has started in edmonton and Toronto. so when am trying to get our community to get together and preach their younger generation am not neccesarily pointing finger at specific individuals and labelling them gangs. As a community we have to come together even if it to defend our innocent young people who are getting killed??...do you know in edmonton there were so many who got killed yet from what I heard most cases were not followed? like we dont have a community who will fight for their innocent people to attain justice? so a community has to defend their innocent people who are getting killed, they also have to change their youngesters who are in the wrong path. It goes both ways...

salaam