Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

NEWSWEEK: A Dying American Town is Revived by Somalis

Tuujiye   

Aaliya see adigoo 21 eh aniga iigaga badin kartaa somali? mise reer xamarnimada aa igu aragtay lol aloo yaa kula kaca oo xabadka kaaga fadhiista!! your part of the "say walaahi" crew markaas ayaad luqad somali sheganeysaa..

I think is really about time that young somalis to understand the importants of holding on to your culture and language.. Language is the most important thing I think other than Islam but holding on to your language will help you to hold on to your back ground and who you really are...Just like how we hold on to our faith to make us a better muslims..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Meesha Bilcaan badanaa...raggii aaway apart from the dude who's rocking his Macawiis...Raggeedii!

Peace, Love & Unity.

underdog   

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

I think is really about time that young somalis to understand the importants of holding on to your culture and language.. Language is the most important thing I think other than Islam but holding on to your language will help you to hold on to your back ground and who you really are...Just like how we hold on to our faith to make us a better muslims..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

War Tuunji! :D Ma nooshahay?

The "say Walaahi" crew is good. intaan ciyaal arkaaye ayagaa uroon. Gabdhihi Somaaliyeed gacan aan utaagay. Waa wada jaamici xijaaban campus walbo oo Ontario.

Dhibaatadu waxay kataagantahay wiilashi. Parents were too busy trying to keep a leash on daughters, wiilashi beertay galeen. Especially them little british gangsters. Afsomali, iyo af ingiriis labadaba D minus ee kuheleen.

Check out this blog Somali gang war?

Read the comments below the blog.

LISTEN 2 DIS BLUUD TMS N ANC R TAKIN OVA CAMDEN N SOON TAKIN OVA LONDON IF U LITTLE YMS BREHS WANT IT U THINK UR SICK COM DONT ME SHY 2 BOLL TRU DA ENDZ BUT JUS KNOW DA LEVELS US MAN DONT JOKE NO MORE U LOT KILLED MAHIR BUT DNT THINK U GONNA GET AWAY WID DAT IF U LOT R BADBOYS AS U CLAIM COM TRY ANOTHER TING LIKE DAT INIT U *****S UR NOT ON DIS TING

U KNOW WAT TYM IT IS U PUSSSSSSYS SUCK ALL UR MADRES N I HOPE U ALL DIE SLOWLY U *****ES TMS ANC ALLDAY EVERYDAY BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD

:confused: