Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Have u Ever Fallen in Luv?

MZanzi   

hibo i don't know about this but what about cilmi boodhari and qeys,, unles you hate somali men but macaanto dadka ha'isku qaban somali men are either ur brother uncle,father, husban, so ha xaqirin dadka oo dhan hana isku qaban,, there are many men that knows what jeceyl is ....

Asraa cilmi booshari hal nin uu ahaa maahan inloosoo qato example somalia menz ma necbi saa wava sidaad shegtay inay melkasta iga soo galaan lakiin mida an kushegay ba awaxay tahay nimankeenu inaysan aqoon sida wax loo jeclaado way iska act gareeyaan lee waxad arkay mid gabar jeclaaday oo markay wax yar wada socdaan hadnaah gabartii kuyiri uqtii naftaa kudiiday midkaas camal oo miiran waye marka walashis hadad aragtay mid fiican bal haiska soo deyn

valerie   

see..i have been with this guy for 6 yrs...i loved him like crazy...now...its all over..coz..he moved 2 england..and completely changed...ofcourse i aint having dat..i am not going to pretend its alright when he dates other women and dont call for 4 months..sometimes...i left him...and i am fine...never been happier...(i guess!!)

All i mean..wallalo..is dat if it dont work..its not the end of the world...but u will probably take a lot of time to heal...(u wont forget)..

--hope dat helps--

Serenity   

V: Huuno what were you thinking? Why would you be with someone for six years without any real commitment? All those years are waste now and you can't get any of it back. I hope you learnt your lesson from this. NEVER EVER "GO OUT" WITH A MAN FOR THE SAKE OF "DATING".

nuune   

posted by Hibo Nura

uqtii naftaa kudiiday midkaas camal oo miiran waye

lol hibo, that is classic,hadalkaas waxaan ku xasuustay amaba lagu xantaa wadaadada akhwaanka ah kuwaasoo gabar markay shukaansanayaan ku dhahaan, ukhtii naftaa ku jeclaatay inallaaha ghafuuru raxiim, hala isku naxariisto,kadib gabarta way ogalaani,waa lagu qaraabtaa sidan.

MZanzi   

lol nuune bal isug akhwaan kulahaa shekadas hada nimankii kale aba kubadsho akhwanka filmkooda aa lagu fahmay marka kuwaa cadiga aha aba hada dhahayan uqtii nafaa kujel ,,after few month waba isbadalen uqtii nafta kudiday lakin waa gabarti aymarsin karaa.

Sophist   

Hi there Sire,

Do you mean have you felt inadequate about yourself so you sought happiness in the hands of another human being?

Isn't that what love is! if one admits this; it shows their sheepish nature. I say such a thing because think about it, the other person is human being! how come then would you allow your happiness to be depended upon another feeble human being like yourself?

Anyhow, as my honourable Father was telling me the other day: YOU DON'T CHOOSE WOMEN, WOMEN CHOOSE YOU! sad fact huh!

Lefty! Waa maah maah cajiib ah! I guess it reinforces maahmaahda aabahey sheegey!