Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Have u Ever Fallen in Luv?

Pebbles   

Salaam

Q: Have u ever fallen in luv with a woman and u knew that u can’t have her bec of the wrong time, the wrong space in time, long-distance luv, or luck?

A: No, I have not been in that situation nor can I picture that scenario happening :D

Lefty   

why don't you buy one way ticket and go to straight where she's.

...kas nageed kadloobsi rageed kaaga danbeeyay.

That's a strong proverb..LOL..ugu sii dar "Sidaad ku ogeyd maha"

Once you fall inlove, and then it doesnt work out, believe me you dont wanna fall inlove again!!

by SunShyne.

What about someone who never fallen in love before, where will he/she get the courage? Let me ask is it easier not to do anything than to try and fail?

Adna   

salaam

If you fallen in love once beleive me you don't wanna involve with any kinda of realtionship. my advice is try to get over it,,,

Once you fall inlove, and then it doesnt work out, believe me you dont wanna fall inlove again!!

:mad: :mad: this is trure statement if u had a true love ,,,, love you all

Wind.talker:

Halimos in the world wide web are not good, is that what u r saying? How about the men, are they good? That looks like a sexist's idea and today's world we don't treat women differently!

lol@sexist idea?

I see you are quite the joker or are you simply trynta attain points with the females in SOL?

I didn't say the men were better. All I said is there's other ways to find women than on the Net. It's just an idea homie. Quit barking like a hungry dog!

i thing love is an alien disease!

and it has no cure!

scriptures dont talk about it!

humans have no clue how to deal with!

scientists have no explanation for it!

you cant touch but u can feel it!

you cant pass to some it but overtime u can heal it!

if it hits, u fall like a fool!

u make an A$$ out of yourself!

u only one want person out of 10 billion!

dont forget it throw adan out of jana! (foolish xawa) i would have been in heaven served by 72 germans!

so do animals fall in love too??? u know they make love!!

MZanzi   

beentaa mahan lakiin somali nin ah anba kaseyn jaceyl way maqleen lee

Adna   

salaam....

beentaa mahan lakiin somali nin ah anba kaseyn jaceyl way maqleen lee

hibo i don't know about this but what about cilmi boodhari and qeys,, unles you hate somali men but macaanto dadka ha'isku qaban somali men are either ur brother uncle,father, husban, so ha xaqirin dadka oo dhan hana isku qaban,, there are many men that knows what jeceyl is ....

Someone said Somali men don't know about love, they've just heard of it.

In all of honesty, plenty of people across the globe have only 'heard' of love, without really knowing what it feels like or its true implications. I don't think there's any good reason to say that only Somali 'men' don't know what love really is. Those types of generalizations only showcase one's hurt and perhaps guilt.

And as far as the question goes, no. I haven't 'fallen' in love, yet. In this life, there's no room for failure or mistakes. When its true and right, then maybe I can admit I'm truly in love. Till then, I suggest for y'all to keep reading romance novels about Josh and Jessica who lived happily ever after!