Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

What do you like about the city you live in?

I am from uk, london. Although i go to a uni outside london, I love coming back during the weekends to visit my family. London is fabulous!. Tell me about your city and what you like about it?

ZOLA   

i live in st.paul/MN...one thing i like about this state is the lakes...specially during the summer time ......i would luv to visit london...am sick and tired of hearing about it ...coz i have a lot of my family members who live there .

A.A

hi.. i also live in LONDON.. the thing i like most about it is the nite clubs n all.. i love the theatres they have jus totally awesome... mm i also love the streets n the traffic lights.. wht would 1 do wid out traffic lights????? GO 2 SOMALIA N U WILL FIND OUT! mm i also like the tress n the benches.... mmm london is gr8.. oops 4got 2 mention the pollution :eek: stupid me... mmmm well i guess thts y i love LONDON soo much n all... its got a lot 2 offer.. ma fav tree is the tree on mills lane in LONDON.. if u guys ever go LONDON u have 2 chek this place out.. its 2 die 4 smile.gif :cool: ;):D

London?..........hmmmmmmmm

Nufink really....Am startin ta hate da place...

guess i've been livin here fo looong tin....

Nah nah fo real...Londonz not dat bad...

Gatz nuff domali demz..i guess das wha i like bout it...

From, Minneaopolis MN--

This place, Is the bomb..

Thats it...Don't take my word for it

click here WHY IS MINNEAPOLIS SO GOOD TO THIS MAN???

Thats for that,And now,

Why i didn't like London!!!

London was basically fisrt of all too damn Big

If you went south of london,thats one day, it

takes another day to get to central london.

I didn't like the fact you had to put money to

use public restrooms,and the fact that the electricity

goes out in middle of the day, and you have to go recharge it at the end of the block,

Damn, little streets small cars

too many people on the sidewalk all at once.

3million somalis only 2,000 hold a job

my trip to london was crappy as hell for me..

good experience though..

But i didn't regret beautiful woman i met while i

was there..

:D

nafta   

I live in a place called Leicester which is not very far away from London but the thing is, even though its quite boring, I wouldnt really wanna move away cuz it's a peaceful area...well at leats to me it is

N.O.R.F   

i can get to any location within the city within 20mins!!!!!Not that its a small place, just got good transport and road links!

MaLikah   

Maybe the topic shoulda been..WHAT DONT YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR CITY? lol..I've grown to like my city..heres a hint, its located in MICHIGIAN. I love my campus. Muchos. Ooh and those KRISPY KREMES, uuuumm, they just melt in your mouth. We didnt have those in Canada,uh huh, dont know what you guys are missing out on.

After living in London for a good few years, I've recently moved to a very crap, very SMALL-in London standards-very boooooring city...

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is I DONT LIKE MY CITY

But I'm back and forth to London all tha time, cos I'm MISSING my city....so BIG UP to all my London crew, the place is nuff heavy (as the faraxs woould say :D )

~harmonyangel~

MD   

I love my city, quiet and nice, not too wild some people may call it boring but loving it