Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Sleep Paralysis

I would have thought everyone would have experienced this at some point. I had it a couple of times as a child and never since. Trick is not to fight it; it passes.

I remember sometime back when i was young ,, i had this terrible fever and i passed out that made my family members think i'm going to die. They all went out crying but thanks to those Oroms of our neighbours ,, they took me to their Sheikh (Sheekh Biliso) and he put me in a room, wake his Xer up, distributed Qaad and Sigaar among them then said something in Afaan Oromo.

They started chewing (that was around 2am) and putting all their Saliva with the remanants of their Khat on me ,,, they removed my shirt so that they could make sure all their calyo is on me ,,, you cannot imagine the smell ,,,,

I was forcefully OKEY ,, i came back home walking and sheekayning ,,,, :D

Aaliyyah   

I have never heard of this either. Guys inshallah increase your Quran recitation.

Between you guys are freaking me out, bt inshallah pray more... :(

wa salaam

p.s. Maybe you guys need to see a doctor :confused:

Dr. Google is enough for me. Inshallah it never comes back.

Is Tuujiye - you made me smile even though I don't know what in the world you wrote. Ur nuts. Thank God for that.

Mowgli   

I've had it since I was a child... not the hallucination part but the paralysis and the breathing being difficult, it happens a few times a month but like Che said, the trick is not to fight it

Malika   

A question for the ladies,have you noticed a pattern of when it happens?

E.g, does it happen when your about to get your period or other times,apparently hormones can cause a whole lot of havoc with ones mind too..