Xamarawi

No comment

Duufaan   

It seems, they are sitting a wonderful place and having a good time but are they denying that opportunity for other Somalis? Just peacefully sitting inside their house under a tree for a good afternoon, hearing the noise of the street.  A life that many of qurbojoog missing

biyo-cad   

A peaceful Mogadishu is a threat to the livelihoods of this groups: 

-Hag millionaires and politicians.

-SSDF and SPM clans

-SNM clans

-IC, Amisom, Unsom.

-SDM clans

-Sensationalist breaking news reporters.

galbeedi   

Couple of years ago Shariif Ahned was asked why not live among your people in Mogadishu?.

He said there are no enough Amisom tanks to ride in Mogadishu ( Waar Xamar Taangiga Amisom ayaa lagu joogaa, inaguma filna dhamaanteen).

It is the first time in 28 years that former Somali presidents sitting out in the open without fear. Is is a good sign. I wish every Somali leader would live among the people and add his good sense to the nation.

6 hours ago, Duufaan said:

Just peacefully sitting inside their house under a tree for a good afternoon, hearing the noise of the street.  A life that many of qurbojoog missing

I do not remember the last time i sat under a nice tree with 25 celsius weather.

galbeedi   

I guess it was in 2011, in Hargeisa and Borama sipping tea under nice shade.

The day Mogadishu becomes peaceful will be a great victory for Somalis. The people there probably don't even know how peace looks like.

Dhaqaale   

This is the start of the second civil war in Somalia (2020-2028) southern region maybe it will spread to the north. Ethiopia gets mandate from U.N to annex anarchy Somalia for its own safety by 2030. Well played Ethiopia.