Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Sista's Brotha's Bad Habits

Nazra   

My older sista: Talks about qabil 24/7, she discriminates all tribes. She is racist. I couldn't imagine her being white. Also she verbally abuses us, for no reason (that could be, her trying to call your cell phone and there is no answer, she starts saying crazy stuff, it's scary walahi). Her language can be soooo offensive :mad: .

My Younger Sista: She wears tight A$$ clothing. How does she do it???

I love her style but her size of the clothing is just a big no no no. But now she is improving, she's gonna yell at me when she see's this.

Other Sista: She is so brainy. I mean she is always reading books, from Jane Austen to whatever at age 14. Jeez, she always tells me these stories of books she reads i find it hard to listen. It's boring. She is a bookworm. When i try to listen to her stories, i start daydreaming and she questions me and i get it wrong and she says "u never listen". Then i feel bad :(

But the trend continues. And she tries to have political/history conversations with me, and i always get it wrong. She's always right :mad: . But i love having her smart and young, she makes me proud. It would be nice if we could of had the same interest in most stuff.

Ps to her: study hard gurl, love ya

Half brotha's/Sista: all are overseas, so communication is little. I hate that. Good excuse for me to go to Europe though

:D

Thinking about it My brotha's are betta then my sista's for sure. i wonder why!

Care to share, your siblings bad habits??? :D

well my 7 year old sister is sweet but chats RUBBISH......cant listen 2 her for a long time lol..and she thinks crying will get her everything its so annoying she cries 2 much i dont know if its cos she's the last child.....um my 11 yr old brother.....he's annoying 2 and we always argue..he always thinks he's right and he always wants 2 fight with me..maybe its cos he's the only brother i have.....um and there is my 18 yr old sis nothing wrong with her....we are close....and there's 16 yr old me....nothing wrong with me :D second child is the best ;)

:D
second child is the best
;)
[/QB]

Aint that the truth?

4 Brothers who are lall giants Masha'Allah....Boxers &socks left in the bathroom after they shower...Drinking a whole bottle of milk by themselves....The list goes on!

Myself though...Well someone close to me who I admire very much told me they hardly get a word in edgeways when we conversate on the phone like every night..I mean not every night only some nights you know?Like the occasional chat but every night??.......Me?Talk too much?NEVER(!)

Wow, you guys make me jealous. Its been more than 7yrs since we had a family reunion and being with my siblings.Bad habits to share, none just beleive thats what makes them all unique,love them nevertheless. Miss putting them straight though, :D problem being the first born I guess. We all have our share of flaws, ;)

Janna   

My older sister currently moved to another country. She is always calling me on my mobile phone asking me about other people. "Who is getting married?", "Who is divorced?", "Who is dating who?", "Any punch on's?", are many of the questions.

And last but not least

"When are you coming to visit me?". Lonely!

My cousin who lives with me. Just steals my clothing. So I don't speak to her for 2 days, then we kiss and make up.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Quruxleey:

Boxers &socks left in the bathroom after they shower...Drinking a whole bottle of milk by themselves....The list goes on!

Putting their muddy shoes up on the coffee table! That used to irritate me, and they were so hard headed, you could light firecrackers under their feet and they still wouldn't move. Incredible! Bless their wives for taking their sloppy a$$. I still miss them though.

Nazra   

Do i know you brown? have i done something to u? lolz

Verbally abuses me, means she constantly usese the "f" word for no reason. I hate ppl who do that. Especially guyz.

No one can swear around my enviroment. Or else :mad:

warrior of light, wow.

There are some habits you try to change but u lucky.

I forgot to mention my fifteen year old brotha who plays enimen/tupac/all men music that abuse women, and uses offensive language. I try to teach him that is not good, and that he should be a gentlemen.

Lexus, abaayo what happen? i think you forget to change your nickname or something.

Did you not decide to leave this place? :confused:

Talk about attention!

I wonder if ppl who claim to leave this place publicy, actually leave? or forget to How sad! :(

Lexus, abaayo what happen? i think you forget to change your nickname or something.

Did you not decide to leave this place?

Talk about attention!

LoL@ Nazra, you are harsh.

I wonder if ppl who claim to leave this place publicy, actually leave? or forget to How sad!

I agree it is quite sad, but I think amnesia ayey qabaan.

Nazra   

lol, I'm being honest LazyGurl ;) . Lexus is not the only one, i'm sure i have a 20/20 vision when i just saw OG-Girl post something. (another attention seeker).

I'm sure their is more. Jeez!

Janna   

Originally posted by Sky:

BTW. Alexus, what the hell are you doing here? Go hit the books!

:( Less than 2 months till my exams.

Originally posted by Naku Penda Piya:

quote:Originally posted by Quruxleey:

Boxers &socks left in the bathroom after they shower...Drinking a whole bottle of milk by themselves....The list goes on!

Putting their muddy shoes up on the coffee table! That used to irritate me, and they were so hard headed, you could light firecrackers under their feet and they still wouldn't move. Incredible! Bless their wives for taking their sloppy a$$. I still miss them though.
Lucky you at least they left the nest.I still get woken up at 7am in the morning from all the shouting over who gets the last protein shake :mad: