Sign in to follow this  
Ayliban

finding love in the internet.

honey206   

:eek: WHAT! OH HELL NO I WON'T MARRY SOMEONE FROM THE INTERNET. I GOTTA SEE THE PERSON FIRST BEFORE MARRYING THEM. HOW DO I KNOW IF THAT PERSON IS A RIGHT PERSON FOR ME redface.gif . I DON'T TRUST IN THE INTERNET BECAUSE ONE OF MY HOMEGIRL ENDED UP MARRYING OLD AZZ NIGGA THAT SHE MET THROUGH THE INTERNET :rolleyes: THAT WAS CRAZY, CAUSE SHE SEEN HIM THE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING AND SHE WAS HELLA :mad: :

Baaniyal   

meeting folk on the net is very suitable ,safe and proper, but marriage can come only after meeting this individual face to face.I mean obviously after u chatted for a bit, you would want to talk on the phone and hear each other's voices, and then meet. So the net can be the ice breaker, and you have plenty more choices than in reality. This age has provided us with this new communication method, i mean we would have been sitting in a coffee shop right now, just to discuss this topic!

Changed   

well i believe u have to meet the person in reall ife to fall inlove or marry then but the relationship can start through the net

i found da lovew of my life on da net. we chatted ,we dated,we broke up

loooooooooooooooool quruxley

Howdy All :cool:

Well i know few peepz dat Hooked up over da Net...for some it worked out for them...while others hmm lets just say it didn't...but u never know!

Much Luv :D <<---i just Luv dat Look

There is no such thing as marrying someone on the Net rather there is marrying someone u get to know on the Net. It would be advisable to meet and see if there the chemistry still exists when u meet face to face. If there is hope then go for it and if not then it was awild goose chase. Just dont rule out the fact that U wont marry someone u get acquanted on the net. I think it would be short sighted of us to say that nothing can happen on the net for the Net is just another form of communication and most of all, one is likely to meet that elusive person they have always hungered for. NEVER SAY NEVER ;)

khadar01   

There's nothing wrong with meeting someone on the net.where you meet a person or how you meet them is irrelevent, wheter that be on the net on the bus,or while stuck in traffic...as long as you find this person compatable.now can a relationship between you and someone you met online work? whether that be marriage,hook-ups,etc.who's to say it won't work.you get to know the person via email,then speak to them in person,then you meet.if it doesn't work-out,it's not because you met online, it's because you're not right for each other. smile.gif

Mujahida   

FAITH IS TO BE BELIEVE

IN WHAT YOU DO NOT SEE YET

THE REWARD FOR THIS FAITH IS

TO SEE WHAT YOU DID BELIEVED IN.

Listen to your HEART Ayliban You'll not go wrong! smile.gif