Sign in to follow this  
lulla

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE TO YOU? HOW DO U DEFINE IT?

lulla   

Hey everyone! I really wanna what ya think the meaning og life is.I think it has different meaning for everyone.

to me:life means doing all the things i enjoy , making my dreams come true and being :D good muslim.

And if i get lucky, i might find true love!!

Hibo   

Lulla,

Are you writing a self assessment paper or something? I can't even remember how many times I;ve answered this question.

Anyways, the purpose of this life is to work for the after life. Acquiring as much knowledge as I can....and accumulating deeds.

You've covered the rest. :D

Iffah   

Lulla,

Are you writing a self assessment paper or something? I can't even remember how many times I;ve answered this question.

Anyways, the purpose of this life is to work for the after life. Acquiring as much knowledge as I can....and accumulating deeds.

You've covered the rest.

Salaam to u all!

I believe Life is too short as u all know!

and think we must all try to think ISLAM, breath ISLAM, act ISLAM and n most of all live ISLAM!

ISLAM is my LIFE! without that gift, i would be nothing.

Islam is the highest form of thanks we can give to ALLAH All praise is due to ALLAH only the mistakes have been mine.

thanx all

Ur_Sista_Muna

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

Ur_Sista_Muna Maasha'allaah Sis!!!

If the question is what's the purpose of life?

Like Allah SWT already stated "...ilaa li yac budullaaha..."

THAT'S IDEALY!!!

But we're human, and even though we SHOULD be doing that, we end up on the short end. We run after this worldly goods/ideas/life!!! We tend to want the whole 9yards: nice house/kids/$$$/car. But more often than we actually do, we should stop and say "Alxamdulillaah" for the things we have, and subxaanallaah DON'T HAVE.

Well that's my 2 cents ( sorry lulla too personal of a question for me to give u my personal end of it)

PEACE!!!

Miriam1   

Salam

The true meaning of life....,as a child i would say money, love, and watever the mainstream deamed accpetable.But we all know it changes as we grow.......if this happens i discovered the true meaning of life ;)

77 yrs old, sitting with my husband,my lover,my soulmate drinking tea with biscuts. Overlooking my great-grand kids playing out in the verenda, a feeling of satisfaction overcomes me like a cool breaze and i know at that moment that i lived a life with no regrets...happiness and bliss have prevailed

Peace

zoom   

To buy a diablo Lamborghini & get myself a plastic pop chick. :D

On the serious note,become the next HMO kingpin like the ex-neurologist Dr Malik Hassan.

Miriam1   

Salam :confused:

Wow mujahid ur one jugdemental guy, the most annoying characteristic of a person :rolleyes: ...

Let me correct you, for you have wronged me personally.

1) "I am ashamed of the rest of these sistas especially Jawahiir as she used to live in Saudi Arabia, the cradle of Islam"

I did not live in the saudia ever or been there in the precious years of my life. I lived in a country nearby. You probably remebered this form the once i chatted with you...another annoying characteristic, listen when someone is talking.

2)"girl what did you get up to all those times, were you locked up or something ? "

What gives the notion that i was in anyform "locked up" wat an idoitic form of thinking.

I respect all the other girls that went crazy with the word Islam in their reply (no offence meant smile.gif ). But to me my religion is a natural part of my life its like my leg or my arm cant imagine my life without practising it.

"I know at that moment that i lived a life with no regrets...happiness and bliss have prevailed"

I thought by saying that i meant everything. How can a person lead a happy life without having Iman in Allah and his word ...isnt that common sense :confused:

I did mention in my qoute, that was my thinking as a "child". Which i am no longer therefore it changed ! lord brotha read carefully before u blurt out stuff....I lost any respect i had for you..

Ps: No need to feel "ashamed" from me or the rest of the ladies here that commented, these are our views and the lives we choose for ourselves, you have no right and no place to judge on them.

Peace longest post i have ever written !!

Salamu Alaikum,

Wow ! Subhana Allah.

War cajiib badanaa !! :eek: I am being hunted by a woman possessed. This is utterly unwarranted. All you had to do is tell me I offended you and I would have naturaly apologised and edited my reply. Do not reply by chanting some philistine names, this is rather inappropriate and uncivilised. For your information, my e-mail was not by the slightest sense meant to offend you or anyone for that matter and apologise if it has done so.

I would welcome an opportunity to redeem ourselves by keeping peace between each other.

Please keep up the peace here Sister ! These forums are clean ! I mean no need to insult a well-wisher or assume things like:

I qoute : Judgemental amongst other pompestorous assumptions.

Judgemental = moi ! you must be joking : I aint in a position to judge others I am too busy eliminating my own weaknesses and too concerned with myself. Why am I judgemental for preaching Islam and offering some advice ? Huh ! I am baffled :confused: Do not blame me for approaching everything from an Islamic window (view) I was raised this way :D

:eek: Save all this agro for someone else please :( cause I am too busy for this kind of negative hating replies :mad: I am too busy realising numerous dreams smile.gif

I am only a nobleman looking for the straight path wish no harm on any soul just a realist on a mission for eternal happiness, a traveller seeking for the truth.

Mujahid.......Over and Out