Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

The barber and Da Gal

Would one sever a two year relationship ( Purely professional) with the best barber in town just cuz the lady in your life feels uncomfortable with da arrangement? you see, the barber in question happens to be of the oppisite sex, but she does just wonderful job. Her cuts are exquisite, and I gotta admit her head massages can put anyone to sleep. Her adroit styling of hair is equally macthed by her pleasant demeanour, and stunning looks. It is rarity to find a barber dat provides such quality services. Now, I don't understand why anyone should be asked to dissolve purely professional relationship and be denied such pleasant experience?

You girl is right. Find a man barber if you wan't things to be smooth between u and ur lady - and FYI...since your so focused on her stunning looks and her 'head massages' & 'pleasent experiences'- it doesn't sound like a pure professional relationship to me. I mean, a barber should just cut ur hair, right? You can do without all those extra perks. Esp. as a Muslim man.

Admit it, you have a crush on her. icon_razz.gif

Your either Leave that barber

OR

End you current relationship and embark on a new one---of course with TIMOJARAHA....waa laba shimbirood hal dhagax kudil nooh. A nice hair cut, a massage that can put you to sleep, stunning look, and on top of that, shes all yours

Hadii kale, send your current partner to school so she can learn how to cut your hair...this might be the best option

BTW, she has a legit reason sxb, coz looks like you're enjoying a tad bit too much

Takale, Y would you bring her with you when you need a cut?

Maf Kees   

She is right. What if it was ur lady who has this same situation with her male barber? Enjoying her conversations with this guy, enjoying his cologne, his looks and the way he holds her neck gently while cutting her hair with perfection.

Indeed its all just professional.

Dump her. Your 'lady' I mean :D . She seems insecure and insecure people are a lot of work. If it isn’t you barber, it will be your masseuse, and it isn’t you masseuse, it will be your co-worker. There will always be something. You say its professional (and you're honest with yourself), then so it is and she should get over it and trust you.

I dislike people who manufacture problems.

lol@Dump her....

lets take it to next level; replace her with ur barber.

Seriously, I believe when two people in relationship there should apply these to factors; Trust and undestanding ...in a different order depending on the situation.

Sometimes u have to understand in trusting each other.. And sometimes u have to trust in understanding each other …

so yoyoma … I believe in ur case u need to, trust in understanding each other…. So understand ur girls pain, and let the darn barber go :D

Warsan... I have known da barber before my gal was ever around. If I had the slighest interest in her, I would have asked her out long time ago, certainly long before I met my gal. True, I enjoy my time and like da "extra perks" something one could be argue to be Unislamic, but dat's another story for diffirent time. Laakin, the main reason I wanna stay with dis barber is dat she really does know how to cut. It is hard to find a good barber, certainly one dat does "Somali timo" well.

MM....Saaxib, Your idea is tempting, but once you allow your gal to do one thing, soon dat metastasis into everything else.

Maf Kees...Luckly for me, ragaas badnkooda are laga roonayaal.

Amelia....Rageedaa tahay Qofyahay, but I actually happen to like da gal very much. So, I wanna dis thing to grow and prosper.

TenaciousSoul...Trust in understanding...Hhmmm

I was hoping she would do da same.

Shakti   

warya yoyogaya

what the hell r u posting.. i have a girl issue?? :eek:

who writes that??

Ok... I’m gone book us for some henna session on Sunday night.. r u free that night ????

Devil...I was gonna say something but your signature made laugh...Reminded me of Chappelle Show.

Anyway a Xiina session on sunday sounds good, but only if you wear dat Dirac dat I like :D;)

Nephissa   

^ Ya sure it's not the other way 'round? I'm sure any woman in her right mind would keep it strictly business. I mean what satisfaction is she getting from doing greasy, uncombed, unwashed, dandruffy, greying, balding heads all day, everyday? :D

This reminds me to break it off with my Iranian stylist. He just smiles a lot while he's washing my hair. I think he likes me. :D

Shakti   

^^lol @Xalimopatra

yoyo.. u thought u had issues?

Anyway a Xiina session on sunday sounds good, but only if you wear dat Dirac dat I like

cant though :( remember u took it from me last weekend, to wear it 2 qadijs wedding :confused:

Waraa timojarre Soomaali meesha maku yaalo miyaa.

Timodhise gabar anjnabi ayaaba u tagee. Waraa dhoore ha nagu noqon nooh. :D

Give the few dollars aa ku spend gareysay to masaakiinta Soomaalida familkooda masruufto, regardless stylekaa rabtid inay u jaraan or not.

Rahima   

Yo-Yo if you know what is good for you, you’d find another barber. What’s the point of having a nice haircut when you have no one to show it off to?

Dont worry though, overtime the new one will grow on you ;) .