Tillamook

The President of the Federal Republic of Somalia’s address at the United Nations’ 74th General Assembly debates

6 hours ago, Apophis said:

How do you feel about the fact that Sheikh Sharif is about to remove this rat. Much like he removed Abdulahi yeey. Another treacherous rat.

Can’t wait.

Caqli Bur-saliid, Apophis, happy Friday my brother.😁

Clearly you are still worried that if you don't say anything puerile in a thread that mentions Farmaajo,  people will forget you exist?

Why does Cheesy haunt you like this? Didn’t I tell you that both Axmad Madoobe and Farmaajo’s days are numbered? 😁

Saaxiib, you need to have yourself a large glass of caanoboore and chill out. There is no such thing as treachery in politics, for the two are synonymous terms.

galbeedi   
8 hours ago, Tillamook said:

There is no such thing as treachery in politics, for the two are synonymous terms.

You know why I respect Tilamook? he is not emotional about politics like most of us. Sometimes, it seems he been there done that. 

Tolow ma ragii Madaxweyne C/laahi Allah ha naxariiste Mogadishu u raacay baa. Just wondering.