Suldaanka

Ethiopia's President and Cheeseman's wife... worlds apart.

7 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Was Biihi in the assembly? Did he use Somali? 

Ninyahow Faarmaajo haduu guul isoo hoyatey oo la maamuusay, adna kaagi erida soo dhaafikarin, TFG inta ka horeeyso u qir, adna dadaal laakin xagxagasho, dagaal bisadeedka iyo maseey ka jooji, marwooyinka inoo dhaaf.

2 hours ago, gooni said:

Anigu waxaan ka fiiriyay dhanka dhaqanka soomaalida kaliya runtii waligay ma arag nin gabar dhar ay xirantahay rag lasoo dhex istaaga ama marwo qaran ha ahaato ama hooyo kale ha noqotee.

Waxaa fiicnayd inuu mowduucaan barwaaqo u diro haduu ka maarmi waayay.

Suldaanku waa nin nagu qaali ah oo kasoo jeeda dad dhaqan fiican waana waajib in lala sheekaysto.

Gooni, odeygu rag iska dhici intuu is dhahayey buu wax yaabo laga xishoodo ku dhaqaaqey, laakin sidaas oo ay tahay xaq buu u leehayay inuu wuxuu rabo ka sheego madaxweynaha iyo marwada dalkiisa.

As the saying goes; I may not agree with what he says but I will fight for his right to say it. And I will fight every Kacaan tendency of yours that tries to silence people. This ain’t the 80’s no more, Jaalle!😁

galbeedi   

This president of Somalia not only spoke fluently the language of the world, English, but also spoke with  the tone of the modern world. He said" no one should be left alone in the age of interconnectivity and dependence", he spoke about sustainable development of reducing poverty in Somalia. Furthermore he outlined the security efforts of the Somali army and their African partners, and last but not the least , he touched the dispute with Kenya.

While baby Uhuru still begging Farmaajo to bring the case from the court, Farmaajo insisted that only the IC would decide and Somalia would abide.

Guys, sometimes, there is substance over style. I think we must applaud and thank the speech writer who really presented the Somali case to the world.

• Thanks 2

On 9/27/2019 at 7:23 AM, Suldaanka said:

On another note, Ethiopian President who is fluent in English delivered her UN Speech in her own Amhara language.

In comparison, Cheeseman with his 7th grade oral presentation skills presented in mostly broken English. It was dull, very little eye contact, no tone and no punctuation. Little wonder that the hall was left 90% empty.

Yes she is fluent in English, but she is even more fluent in French. She has been around diplomacy a lot especially in Meles days. Ethiopians do speak in Amxara whenever they want to make a statement that they are unique or have something to use their uniqueness.

I don't see any sign of Farmaajo that shows he is his own man or even person. Let alone the way speaks, even the way he walks does not show he has any ideas or thinking of his.

Always hesitation shows in every thing about him.

But you did the thread to see what happens and some of us did not disappoint. Took it as national duty to defend no matter what. lol

Cheesman's wife is getting ready for the Asian millenium since Europe is done.