Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Teachers 'beat and abuse' Muslim children in British Koran classes

Nephissa   

Students have been slapped, punched and had their ears twisted, according to an unpublished report by an imam based on interviews with victims in the north of England. One was “picked up by one leg and spun around” while another said a madrassa teacher was “kicking in my head - like a football”, says the report which was compiled by Irfan Chishti, a former government adviser on Islamic affairs.

Unbelievable! Where are the parents of these children? Subhanallah. I can't believe this attitude still exists in todays day and age.

:D ma sidaan oo kale > :mad:

nodody - and mean no single soul in this world can touch my children other than me - if they were to there will be hell to pay.

exception are of course their mum and my mum, but even then they would have to have my explicit consent.

Ciyaal Soomaaliya joogi jiray kaadida ayee isku celin jireen, then ku dhagi jirtay see kaadida isku celinayaan, in fear of not letting know macalinka or kabiirka, who would suspect they are lying and want to go out to have a fresh air or ciyaar u baxaan rabaan.

It happened before I was born in our xaafad's dugsi. Cunug kaadi suu iskugu celinaaye kaadidii ku dhagtay because macalinka wouldn't let him go; cunigii oo isbitaal loola cararay markuu reerkiisa ku noqday after dugsiga. It was said that day was the last day my older siblings went to any dugsi -- my old man started teaching them Quraanka and us younger ones who were born later.

Well, that was the official family version of why we never went to dugsi, interestingly a one which was right next to us waliba laba dabaq ahaa, wall to wall and we never went.

Now I appreciate that. Shiirka, dhididka, ciida iyo qada looxa oo isku tagay qaanjeer kasoo saari jiray ciyaalka dugsigaas dhigan jiray kasoo bixi jireen. Not to mention the fact markee macalinkooda arkaan while at not dugsigooda kala ordi jiray as a though qarax ka dhacay meesha, only aniga or my brother fadhin jirnay and give macalinkaas a nonchalant eyes. Ar muxuu indho nagu gubay, nagu cabsiiyo damcay like we would give a hoot. Awxaaji iyo Awoow ayuu ahaa magacyadooda, maxee ciyaal xaafad ka cabsan jireen labadaas walaalo.

Buuxo   

si qaxmacnimo eey caruurta u dili-jireen back home and wouldn't be surprised if they do it here (in the west).This will only have negative consequences.Diintaa ey caruuta nacsiinaayaan(is that even a word)

nuune   

Alla maxaan cayaal faraha ka qaraacey when I wass Kabiir at Dugsi Looxa, dhaga maroojis iyo qanjaruufo aan eber uga dhigi jirey

Pacifist   

redface.gif This reminds of sheikh Ciise, ala muxo waa shamsi igu diley. When I went to Europe couple years ago and one of my childhood friend said he saw him in the netherlands. I wanted to go and throw stones at him :D

He was lucky aabo was awaay, because he knew hooyo would never say anything against dugsi. He would lie and say I refused to read the quraan. Ciil badanaa He was sheikh Ciise in the morning and disco taker at night.

This is only in the case of Sheikh Ciise. Am not judging all sheikhs ok.

nuune   

lool@Cabdiyo, maya, Galaadi & Bookh, Doollo & Hawdba maan tagin, 1991kii ayaan ka hadlayaa right after qixii in kenya, Tuujiye was in my Dugsi Loox asagoo u qabto kadabshiir :D