Sign in to follow this  
Jawaazay

Somalia Online's Persons of the Year

Castro   

^ Saaxib anyone who keeps all these rowdy nomads in one place deserves our vote, don't you think?

McPharax: saaxib think of me as the candidate with the most billboards on the freeway. No one knows what his policies are but everyone remembers his name. So when you're in the voting booth trying to pick among the candidates, my name jumps right at you for you remember it from that dreaded commute home everyday. :D

McPharax: saaxib think of me as the candidate with the most billboards on the freeway.

Not the reason i picked you. smile.gif

And i think its unfair of you to pick LSK for a yearly award. This website is perhaps the premier website for somalis. I wouldnt relegate this man to this kinda awards sxb smile.gif [Hanif hows that for a suck up?] icon_razz.gif

Johnny B   

McPharax, I guess explaining an assumption by another assumption is a forte !

while stating the obvious is as complicated as my right to vote and nominate whomever i may wish.

Ather,you´d be happy that neither do we gauge equally nor are u in position to judge SB.

my only rational conclusion is either you´re an ingrate or lack the ability to absorb wisdom.

SB may have not posted much , so let me leave ya with few of his words to munch.

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

How can FACTS be proven otherwise? Isn't fact what is already proven?

Castro   

^ If the number of nuggets of wisdom per number of posts is any indication, then SB is very high on that scale. As the number of my posts tends to infinity, the number of nuggets of wisdom in those posts tends to zero. Elementary Calculus, really. :D

Johnny B   

Castro , thank god that your choice is not beeing questioned regardless the yardstick u use :D

Ather, Castro, without you SOL would need a face-lift.

ElPunto   

HEHE - interesting - not that I know even 1/4 of the names.

Castro,

I do believe this is the first time someone with that name got freely given votes and quite a few I might add. Your namesake in Havana must be shaking his head with dismay. smile.gif

Is it actually a person that we're nominating or or a whole group of persons? Hmm I got it now two persons!

I feel rather unwilling to participate in such events because I see it as a product of the countries we live in who celebrate themselves for their supposed achievements at the end of their year, namely the month of december.

But nevertheless I will contribute in a positive way. Castro is a bad choice for me because I see him as someone who is actively engaged in corrupting the hearts of the young in here with his twisted liberal ideology. He's an agent and frankly speaking this place would be better off without his corruption.

I would nominate the people who work tiredlessly to uphold the integrity of this site and the many volunteer's who keep this side clean and pleasant and who also encourage other's to contribute positivly. I'd also like as my second choice to nominate each and every contributor to this side and who work for the common good or the bad and I'd like to say "keep on and keep it up".

There you have it. Each and everyone one of you who contribute to this side ought to be nominated and collectively we're the people who make it work!

Tuujiye   

1. Faro-Badne... funny guy..... Sxb this place needs people like you man.. People here are too serious and need to laq laq a big aasbariini kuusan.....

2. Puca.. maba aqaano why I'm nominating you..ma ii sheegi kartaa?..

3. All the new people...y'all don't know me but let me give you an advice, never be serious about SOL..this place becomes adictive and becomes part of your life..unless you could controll it, never become serious... be like me or MMA or Nuune..waxlee qasa markii sheekda serious noqotana iska fooriya oo shiikh iska dhiga....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^^^ ha waalin ummada niyahow, see wax u jiraan tuujiyoow, soo adiga maadan lahaan jirin wax kastooo award ah, illeen adaa qeebin jiree miyaa lagaa afduubey shaqadaas!

I will vote for MMA for keeping the most crowded and noisy place clean, that is Politics Section smile.gif

Castro   

^ There's something to be said for that. The politics section is definitely more civilized nowadays. I remember when I first joined SOL and one had to wear a full metal jacket to even walk around in it. Now it's safe enough even for families to take a stroll. Well done indeed.

Khayr   

Salamz,

Just for the fun of things,

I would like to nominate the 'VILLAGE PEOPLE' starring JB,Socad Badne, Callypso and Castro (although he is running away and doing a solo gig now) smile.gif

They are a lovely bunch :D:D:D

An honourable mention goes to Sheh (whom I can't remember what her sol name was before this summer :cool: ) and Allahubaxanee (somehow can't help but to remember a young Qaac Qac)

SOL was getting real boring before these nomads came.

^^ Bloody hell...couldn't you come up with a better choice of nickname than Hitler?

Originally posted by
Yoonis_Cadue
:

But nevertheless I will contribute in a positive way. Castro is a bad choice for me because I see him as someone who is actively engaged in corrupting the hearts of the young in here with his twisted liberal ideology. He's an agent and frankly speaking this place would be better off without his corruption.

Contribute in a positive way, eh? Is that even possible? I would vote for Castro simply because he puts people like you in their place; a dark, empty, airless foosto. :cool: